Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This (as you may know) is Hove Born& Bred and I am not a pretender....

D

Deleted User X18H

I am not a Brighton wannabee I am an Albion fan and in 5 mins I am leaving for Withdean so..........the question remains ???

WHY ARN'T YOU ???????

Finished work at 17.30 by Aldgate home by 18.50 out by 19.20!!!........to labour a point

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
well god like one I am still at work so I can pay my debts off, but my heart and soul is with the team

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't make it from Lyme Regis when I work my bollocks off from 8 until 5:30 six days a week.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I wouldn't bother trying to justify yourself to HB&B.

Who the f*** does the sanctimonious twat think he is:tosser::tosser::tosser:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just finished work, gutted to miss only my second home league game since we came to Withdean.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
I am not a Brighton wannabee I am an Albion fan and in 5 mins I am leaving for Withdean so..........the question remains ???

WHY ARN'T YOU ???????

Finished work at 17.30 by Aldgate home by 18.50 out by 19.20!!!........to labour a point

FCUK OFF YOU C*CK with your "I am a fan, and anyone who does not attend isn't"

You seem to think that people do not have a valid reason for turning out, you just seem to think that everyone cant't be bothered. Well my little muggy **** you are well and truely wrong and I would dearly love to have a little chat with you about these facts.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Although he puts it in his trademark clumsy, over-aggressive way, I think HB&B has a good point. He's only addressing NSC regulars, after all, not the Argus readership, nor the Sussex population at large.

So, if you're one of those who's always on NSC, shouting the odds, and you live reasonably near but you don't go to home games, then you do need a good reason. Which could certainly include being skint, naturally...

Of course, no-one should feel remotely obliged to divulge this to HB&B, nor indeed to the rest of NSC. But if you're reading this, and you're not at the game... then I reckon 'Why not?' is actually a perfectly reasonable question.

:yawn::tosser:

HB&B does not have a good point. It just makes him feel clever to be a sanctimonious twat. People have a plethora of reasons, and no-one, absolutely no-one, has to justify why they do or do not go to games. All this uber-fan bollocks from him really fucks me off.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
This seems a good one for me to start on then...

Just moved back to Brighton and plan to get to Withdean ASAP. Bought a ticket for Oldham however was wondering how much a Season ticket is likely to be for next Season ?? Anyone any idea ??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This seems a good one for me to start on then...

Just moved back to Brighton and plan to get to Withdean ASAP. Bought a ticket for Oldham however was wondering how much a Season ticket is likely to be for next Season ?? Anyone any idea ??

£450?

cattlin'srockshop

Nov 15, 2007
where no-one can find me
I live in Italy these days, sadly. Still, I am following it as best as I can on various websites, as I do most games.

It is F%$£%^$g expensive these days though ain't it, as I never tire of saying when I get back for the odd game each season. I love the Albion, have done man and very small boy, really I do, but football? It ain't what it used to be.

A few pennies to get in Fortress Goldstone, meat pie, crisps and bovril (oh the health conscious 70s), then in later years pub and a few pounds to get in, out the dogs (greyhounds), curry, bed, up in the morning to pretend to be Ken Beamish, or Gerry Fell, Or Wardy or in later years Steve Jacobs, Keith Dublin, Grant Horscroft etc etc etc.

Whatever happened to proper football, what ever happened to us, we were the Likely lads.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I hand in my dissertation tomorrow and am finishing it off tonight:bigwave:

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
FCUK OFF YOU C*CK with your "I am a fan, and anyone who does not attend isn't"

You seem to think that people do not have a valid reason for turning out, you just seem to think that everyone cant't be bothered. Well my little muggy **** you are well and truely wrong and I would dearly love to have a little chat with you about these facts.

Steady on fella, he's only on the wind up and we're all Albion fans and he knows it. To be fair to him, he offered to pay my train fare from London for me to get to a game once. I didn't accept, but it was a nice gesture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here