Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Third Test- India v England- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad 24-28.02.2021

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Especially given Root and Crawley both got a decent stride forward, decent amount of distance between pad and stumps, and a lot of turn. Think we've been unfortunate to get 2 barely clipping leg stump.

Crawley I'll give you, but Root was definitely stuck on the crease when he was dismissed. His front foot only really moved across to off and maybe slightly forward. There was a definite contrast with how committedly he played either back or forward in the first game or the Sri Lanka series.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Another really tight LBW call...

I know they've had to have home umpires, but come on, prepare pitches barely acceptable and giving anything that hits the pads.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pathetic - they're all failing to get to the pitch of the ball which makes playing spin on a pitch like this virtually impossible.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
At some point Jofra is going to hit the sexiest hundred we've ever seen. I don't think that's going to be today though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They are retained for umpires call aren't they?

No not for the batting side. So when Root was given out and then it went to umpires call on review we lost a review, but if reversed and he was given not out and India reviewed they would retain the review

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At some point Jofra is going to hit the sexiest hundred we've ever seen. I don't think that's going to be today though.
It does need someone to hold the other end up though, that's highly unlikely today. Best we can hope for is all out for 120 at this rate..... Couldn't we start this match again?

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
England bamboozled again. Embarrassing stuff.

Been looking forward to this game for a while, all over within the first 2 hours. No words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here