Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think the Mrs has gone Asexual

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
My ex was usually in one of three stages of readiness, either about to have a period, having a period, or, just finished a period. My sex life was led by the Stars, ie the appearance of Halley's Comet.....she's my ex, and I'm so happy !

You ought to hear her side of the story!

All those facepalms at NMH's suggestion demonstrates to me that there seems to be a lot of naivety about women's sexual fantasies on here. I have a proper hardback reference book where rape features in a list of the top nine sexual fantasies that women have.

Exactly - and it's the lad's WIFE he's talking about, so you turds who go all ott can just pull yourself together, together.
Honestly, you really are a precious bunch.

Alright then, I take it back - divorce it is :thumbsup:

Wankers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just enjoy the Amex experience.

OK so it may only be a couple of times a month but it can last a few hours, you can fill yer face, make some noise and sometimes be entertained to the point of ecstasy. What's more, your mates can join in too....if fact the Mrs doesn't even have to be there!

Well, it works for me.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Nope. Only when the kids arrive. So anyone who thinks they're going to get conkers deep regularly by simply not marrying is barking up the wrong tree.

LOL LOL kids shouldn't make any difference!!! Tiredness might if you have a new born - this is why you need to get your kids into regular bed time routines in their own beds!!!! So that in the evening you have time together!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here