Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you've done and not been proud of.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When i was 12, i told other people at school that i had visited London, gone to get the tube and sat on a midget who was too small for me to have seen. He'd screamed as i crushed his tiny limbs and craved my forgiveness matched by my distance.

Nothing true. What a boner i was. From that point onwards, i felt lying was my finest tool.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Every year me an my missus send a random friend a very gushy christmas card from a fake couple they have never heard of.

Don't get to see the reaction but can imagine it's quite funny!

I can thoroughly recommend it!

x

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wiped bogies on my 10 year old sons pillow while he slept.
(He'd farted in my face earlier in the evening, and I said I'd get him back).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
gripper stebson said:
Every year me an my missus send a random friend a very gushy christmas card from a fake couple they have never heard of.

Don't get to see the reaction but can imagine it's quite funny!

I can thoroughly recommend it!

x
:clap: :clap: :clap:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
80's Seagull said:
I once told a work co-worker that his girlfriend was a slag and only with him for his money. To be fair he took it quite well. She on the other hand gave me a hefty slap.

It always makes me wonder why some people will bad mouth someones otherhalf and expect them not to tell, after all they are in a relationship.

Are you an egomaniac that thinks someone will keep your cofidence against a loved one or are you just dumb?

I once told my mate it was embarrasing when we were out and his girlfriend was present, she was present when i said it. She went nuts. She was a pig. My mate was well shot of her aeventually and no I dont regret it.

:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:

Nothing true. What a boner i was. From that point onwards, i felt lying was my finest tool.

I have found being bluntly honest can be fun to, see my post above.

1066gull

Kinky Gerbils said:
Told my ex I had a std when i didnt and it was best if she got checked out.

When I was 13, I was gulliable. Someone rang me, in the impression of this girl I liked. It was never her, but a guy who hated me pulling a prank.

Despite the number being different to hers, I rang back saying how much I loved her and shit. I than rang her real number and she didnt no what the f*** I was on and hanged up. I ran back several times on her phone, right up to midnight.

She was well frigging scared, and its something that I would never forget or be proud of!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A van der Meyde said:

When I was 13, I was gulliable. Someone rang me, in the impression of this girl I liked. It was never her, but a guy who hated me pulling a prank.

Despite the number being different to hers, I rang back saying how much I loved her and shit. I than rang her real number and she didnt no what the f*** I was on and hanged up. I ran back several times on her phone, right up to midnight.

She was well frigging scared, and its something that I would never forget or be proud of!
I'm not really sure where to start

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Easy 10 said:
I'm not really sure where to start

As soon as I read AVDM's post I knew he would regret it, be gentle with him please !

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
An ex-housemate of mine had a bust up with his girlfriend who had cheated on him.

Cos she lived so far away she was always staying at ours and none of the other lads liked her. Infact we despised her.

When he was away for a weekend she sent him a letter apologising that she had cheated on him and wanting to get back together with him.

House meeting was called and subsequently the letter burnt.

I forgave someone for doing something against me, on the grounds that I thought they were a friend who had simply 'slipped'.
The person became a 'Christian'.
They then proceeded to become self-righteous, and get worse every time I dealt with them.
I wished I had never overlooked the first sign of trouble, and have now withdrawn 'forgiveness' and replaced it with the threat of active aggression - for which he has now shut up.

I am leaning towards distrust of people claiming organized religion, the whole lot are dodgy, and hide their foibles behind it as an excuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here