Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you would definitely trust CMS to hit well.

chicken.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, but 11 of those were penalties. Bear in mind Palace get a f***ing penalty shootout every week.

:clap: :clap:

Yes - I understand the referee now goes into the Palace dressing room before the game and asks them what end they would like to take their penalties from.

:clap: :clap:

I think you are all being silly, and have short memories.

I cannot believe this thrwead is serious? TeamCMS have given up as we've won EASILY and made the doubters look silly...

He's scored 8 in 12 games in a team that can't score. How much more can you ask?

I think he's having a fantastic season. He and Buckley are all we have as an attacking force.

He is indeed having a fantastic season.

Not to shank 3 or 4 absolute sitters against the league's shittest team, nearly costing us two points?

He was still busy and worked well which i liked. Sop he has 10 good / excellent games and as soon as he has one you perceive as bad you decide to comment on here on it?! So he missed a couple of chances, he is only human - you need to lower your expectations if you're after someone to score every shot!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't think he was particularly good last night, but he's been brilliant in most games. I'm surprised so many people seem willing to knock him when he's been carrying our attack at times and already has almost as many goals in 12 games as he got in the whole of last season.

Absolutely spot on. Cannot believe some are still trying to have a pop at him - they must still be embarrassed at how he's proved them so so wrong this season...

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He didn't have 3 or 4 sitters. He had one really good chance in the second half on his left foot which he made an awful attempt at. I can't remember any other chance he should have scored.

I don't think he was particularly good last night, but he's been brilliant in most games. I'm surprised so many people seem willing to knock him when he's been carrying our attack at times and already has almost as many goals in 12 games as he got in the whole of last season.

He had 2 free headers in the first half. One was completely unchallenged about 4 yards out.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
The fact is, he wasn't very good last night.

The fact is Peterboro' weren't very good last night and we were only slightly better.

The two headers I saw he did well to get on the end of as both appeared to be behind him and he was leaning away from the goal to try and generate any pace but the shanked shot was awful from 12 yards. However I think he needs a new forward partner who can supply the flick ons/ through balls and he will score more consistently.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The fact is, he wasn't very good last night.

But after 80% of brilliant performances this season, he should be able to have an off game without silly threads like this and people GENERALLY slagging him off..?!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'll forgive him the occasional shit game - especially games that we still get 3 points from - after showing what he's capable of with the 2 goals he scored against Burnley.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I cannot believe this thrwead is serious?

Lighten up, matey. Do you really need to ask that question? Anyway, I doubt CMS will have seen this thread and even if he does I don't think it's going to affect his performance by even one iota.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lighten up, matey. Do you really need to ask that question? Anyway, I doubt CMS will have seen this thread and even if he does I don't think it's going to affect his performance by even one iota.

Fair do's. I just didn't like the shit he got in the Summer, mainly from people who's football knowledge seems limited (the same who were saying Poyet out last wk!)

storer

Nov 28, 2010
Some1 on here just check out the clubs top scorer, the league scorer stats, the clubs most hard working player when on the pitch....

What are you finding to moan about?

Clubs at this level would bite our hand off for him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here