Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things you thought you'd never read

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well, we’re 57 now Mrs PWK just likes a cup of tea in the evenings these days
View attachment 188364
Did the Au Pair have a disagreement about a bottom or maybe bottoms, or did she take part in a line up of bottoms, not sure which ROW they're talking about? I guess the 3rd options involves an oar.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Perhaps not with respect to our summer spending in future seasons, based on Tony's comments to the club podcast. But I do think we have permanently raised our ambitions and this past transfer window reflected as much.
Yes I didn't mean we are just getting started in terms of spending. I mean in terms of us being currently at the bottom of our ambitions (top 10) looking upwards .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And it really wasn't *that* long ago when we were playing at a largely uncovered 7k capacity athletics stadium with portacabins for dressing rooms.
(Channeling the voice of Geoffrey Boycott).....

Luxury! (etc.)

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
We used to be thrilled to get one reasonable player on loan - now WE have sixteen of our own potential starlets out on loan.

Hard to believe - but Brighton has morphed into the epitome of a successful 21st century sports club - worldwide.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
We used to be thrilled to get one reasonable player on loan - now WE have sixteen of our own potential starlets out on loan.

Hard to believe - but Brighton has morphed into the epitome of a successful 21st century sports club - worldwide.
Twenty-two

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here