Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you stole as a kid

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The comic thread got me thinking- what did you nick, and from whom/where as a child?

Best stick to the ones you half-inched when you were under ten, thus avoiding any retrospective criminal liability issues

:lolol:

As per the other thread, aged about eight, I once paid for 20p worth of penny sweets at the local sweetshop, KNOWING there were 21 sweets in my bag.

The guilt haunted me for weeks afterwards.

Quick, somebody call Crimewatch...

Professor P

Oct 6, 2006
A copy of jazz mag 'Razzle'

Silly really because, as it proudly stated on the cover during the early 90's..."Its filthy, its naughty, its only £1.40!"

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It was allways easy to steal sweats from Woolworths, I remember we used to sing a song along the lines of "You can buy it or nick it at woollies" I'm sure it was along the lines of a tv advert they had going at the time?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I once stole half of one of my Dads Cigars.

I somehow thought he wouldn't notice half of one going missing. :eek:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
British Bulldog said:
It was allways easy to steal sweats from Woolworths, I remember we used to sing a song along the lines of "You can buy it or nick it at woollies" I'm sure it was along the lines of a tv advert they had going at the time?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
edna krabappel said:
The comic thread got me thinking- what did you nick, and from whom/where as a child?

Best stick to the ones you half-inched when you were under ten, thus avoiding any retrospective criminal liability issues

:lolol:

As per the other thread, aged about eight, I once paid for 20p worth of penny sweets at the local sweetshop, KNOWING there were 21 sweets in my bag.

The guilt haunted me for weeks afterwards.

Quick, somebody call Crimewatch...
Are your figures down this month or something???? :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
British Bulldog said:
Not even a look at a school girls knickers?

I'm a boob man, a cheeky glance through the unbuttoned gap in an ill-fitting school shirt worn by a large breasted 5th year girl was my main school time preoccupation. The unsolicited flash of curviture and lace used to cause quite a melvin.

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
nothing, i was perfect then, like i am now :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I'm a boob man, a cheeky glance through the unbuttoned gap in an ill-fitting school shirt worn by a large breasted 5th year girl was my main school time preoccupation. The unsolicited flash of curviture and lace used to cause quite a melvin.

:lolol: :lolol: Just thought, Edna was a couple of years above me at school. I wonder...

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

the virginities of Julianne Marchant and Caroline Paul

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here