Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you have always wanted to do for a laugh.....

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I've always wanted to find someone thats is eagerly walking home carrying "buy one get one free" pizzas and kick them out of their hands.

The problem is, I'm not that fast a runner so would probably get caught and battered...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
When passing a child over 2 sitting in a buggy with a dummy in its mouth, I have a barely controllable urge to whip it out of its mouth and leg it down the street, like some crazy Struwwelpeter character.

BEWARE the crazed dummy snatcher!!

Excellent - that'd make me laugh too!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
To run on the pitch at WHL, and tell all of the players they're useless c*nts, bar a few of them. It'd be great.

But it's not worth a life-time ban.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A mate of mine lived in a house that backs on to a huge field. For years he was obsessed with running through the field naked while taking a shit so it would just fall out his arse naturally like a wild animal. We talked about that for hours, not sure if he ever got round to doing it though.

A mate of mine lived in a house that backs on to a huge field. For years he was obsessed with running through the field naked while taking a shit so it would just fall out his arse naturally like a wild animal. We talked about that for hours, not sure if he ever got round to doing it though.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I MUST do this

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I do not get you...

Maybe you don't understand the difference between joking and real life.

not at all. its just that you disaprove of some jokes and so do I.

yours are jokes about italian cowardice, mine are jokes about wanting to try rape.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

Raab Himself did that on CKY. he ate a whole bar of laxative chocolate, then ran at full speed and shat himself, f***ing rank, but f***ing funny too.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
get one of those police sirens/flashing lights for my car to switch on when I pull up and then chase someone using their non hands free mobile phone when driving

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
While drunk once a tramp asked if i had any change, i pulled out a handfull of change approx £50 i had won on the fruit machines and showed him and said "Yes shit loads thanks" childish i know and evil but funny

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
While driving down the seafront with a g/f, it seemed a good idea to pull over by the speed camera and let off a camera flash I had in the car at passing, non-speeding cars, making them think they had been flashed by the speed camera :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here