Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you have always wanted to do for a laugh.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Its Friday and im fed up at work, the house has fallen through so i was thinking of stuff i have always wanted to do. One of them is.........

To hire a Postmans uniform and go to a dodgy pub maybe friday afternoon and sit at the bar order a few drinks and make polite conversation with the other punters. After an hour or so i would love to start to open up mail from my bag and pretend that a few were birthday cards and take money out of them and stuff some in my top pocket and then buy drinks outta the money just to see what peoples reaction would be......:ohmy:

Whats yours if any.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Always wanted to dress in a Monkey costume and bounce on a Space Hopper along Western Road during the rush hour, dont know why though?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Own a James Bond style flip up back number plate concealing a machine gun that would automatically activate if any tail gaters got too close to my rear bumper, blowing their front tyres off and sending them careering off the road as I continued merrily on my way.

:)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Always wanted to dress in a Monkey costume and bounce on a Space Hopper along Western Road during the rush hour, dont know why though?

Me and my mate went to a fancy dress shop in camden, as we wanted to hire some monkey feet for the christmas party so when the boss asked us why we were wearing them, we could say "well if you pay peanuts".

But thats not the story we was in the shop and asked the bloke if he had any monkey feet. He scratched his head, poped out the back came back and confirmed we wanted monkey feet we said yes so back he went he came back out and said sorry lads they have all gone and explained that they had been hired and he was so sorry that he had none this went on for about 15mins and as we was walking out he said again im so sorry i have no monkey feet lads ive only gorilla feet left :shrug: we could have killed the muppet

Lush

Mods' Pet
When passing a child over 2 sitting in a buggy with a dummy in its mouth, I have a barely controllable urge to whip it out of its mouth and leg it down the street, like some crazy Struwwelpeter character.

BEWARE the crazed dummy snatcher!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Dress up as a Ghostbuster with the full proton pack and turn up to one of those ghost walks.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To park in the middle of town on some double yellows and when a traffic warden comes just open the window and throw a huge bundle of cash in his face as hard as I can.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i have always wanted to do the dogshit in a paper bag on fire on a doorstep job, but i am

too old
i have always thought the chances of failure too high with bag not lighting
people not being in
people coming to the door when it had gone out
people not playing ball and frantically stamping it like they should, but instead pouring water on it or just leaving it

i would LOVE to see it done properly.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
i have always wanted to do the dogshit in a paper bag on fire on a doorstep job, but i am

too old
people not being in
people not playing ball and frantically stamping it like they should, but instead pouring water on it or just leaving it

Shite alight!! :clap2:

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

too old
people not being in

I would love to see that too, but people are probably wise to it now.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
go into a 'pound shop'

then point at random stuff and ask the assistant 'how much is that then'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here