Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you don't get.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Les Biehn said:
So is this official, Aids has now also been rejected by the gay community?

Considering the FAR higher standards than your average bimbo slag, I think he was rejected quite some time ago.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Re: Things you don't get.

pasty said:
Why anyone would get excited about the new series of big brother.

*cough*

BB8C4EMILY_468x660.jpg

BB8twinsB2Bc4_468x692.jpg

BB8CHANELLEC4_468x687.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Franks Wild Years said:
Little Britain. Utter shite. Would have been OK as a one off, but lacks depth, character development, humour.

That and the Tate thing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Friends. It's completely shite, so why?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I struggle to understand why i am not on people's minds as much as i feel i deserve to be. How i haven't yet developed a cult or developed a living a follower, someone how bows to my every desire, which sometimes would be most apt. Winklepickers. Ghostly aparitions at sea singing chorally in the mist. Whether people like Martin Daniels are more magic than their fathers, or just as equally charmless. What pi really is. Why i hate MacGuiver more than any other tv detective agent. How i can't remember which one's Cagney and the other Lacey and the face i'd pull when stuck in a soon-destroyed room offered the chance to bed just the one i can name before the sun or a tidal wave strikes us, and why i fancy the big family one more than the twinkle-eyed boozer. Whether the 13 timestable is an unlucky one. Why i feel so damn alone.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Why when girls start to cry do they wave their hands under their eyes as if trying to fan them? how does that help? It's given me many sleepless nights it really has.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Things you don't get.

magoo said:

word.(even if the twins creep me out slightly)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here