Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things women always do that men don't

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
we wash our hands after a piss and don't piss all over the floor! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( makes the point! )

I get in trouble for this, but I am only holding it lightly with two fingers and my todger is not dirty, no piss gets on my hands so I don't see the problem.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
She says "why is this here?" from another room. How on earth am I supposed to know:
A. What "this" is?
B. where "here" is ?

I always answer "everything's got to be somewhere, it's a law of physics."

She gets the hump a lot

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women will look you in the eyes and I know everything about you and who you are. Men are not so perceptive.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
f***ing moan alot for no apparent reason

I think NSC proves there are a lot of men who do this too!

Being a female, I am aware that I:

Often put x at the end of texts. But not on NSC :D

I also sometimes irritate by asking whats going on in films!

I have been known to be in a mood but expect people to know this despite me saying "No. 'Im fine. " and then getting annoyed that said person cannot understand telepathically that I am actually not fine!

But I also

Manage to juggle several things at once (a skill not found in many males without them suffering serious stress pains)

Know how to put the kids hair up in a ponytail/plait - it really isn't that hard!

Plus other good points. I am far too modest to put on here!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clean the house before you go on a two week holiday :facepalm::facepalm:

They are shallow and think with their vag., but make out it's only men that have sex just for the physical side.
If they are cheating on a partner or husband, they always have to make up some intricate excuse for why they did it, so they can admonish themselves and say three hail mary's and drink of the holy water - when they actually just responded on sexual impulse, and said "it just happened".

If their partner dumps them, shrugs them off, or doesn't come back after one sexual intercourse - they are in love with him, fact.
Yet they place a high regard for 'love' and romance as if it's the ultimate goal in their lives.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are shallow and think with their vag., but make out it's only men that have sex just for the physical side.

If their partner dumps them, shrugs them off, or doesn't come back after one sexual intercourse - they are in love with him, fact.
Yet they place a high regard for 'love' and romance as if it's the ultimate goal in their lives.

spot on.

I would also say whilst i call my mates a cnur in jest. women actually are.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Watch big fat gypsy weddings without constantly hurling abuse at the people in it

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
they are shallow and think with their vag., but make out it's only men that have sex just for the physical side.
If they are cheating on a partner or husband, they always have to make up some intricate excuse for why they did it, so they can admonish themselves and say three hail mary's and drink of the holy water - when they actually just responded on sexual impulse, and said "it just happened".

ouch !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here