Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things We Have Learnt From The Fulham Away Game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Welbeck has carried on the tradition of “ move to Brighton and after a few games can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo” striker

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Come off it.

He could have won us the game three times over. He may have played well defensively but his shooting has completely deserted him, he is nowhere near his best in that respect and has missed plenty of easy chances this season.

When he starts nodding in two or three a season, I’ll agree with you.
I know he's missed plenty of good opportunities, which is why I made the point.
I have been critical of Dunk's leadership lately.
He led by example today. Much more like his old sellf.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sanchez is a proper keeper
That’s our best back 3
Alzate is a better CM than Gross
Lallana is a leader
Welbeck should have scored (again)
Ali J is a complete waste of money, no matter how much most want that fact not to be true.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Welbeck has carried on the tradition of “ move to Brighton and after a few games can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo” striker
Our fans overhyped Welbeck's finishing. He's never hit double figures. Maupay hit double figures last season.

Tonight i think we learned that centre backs look better playing at centre back.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Great team selection for a change......best yet
However......we always look better when we play 2 up front.
I would drop trossard to the bench with lallana playing behind a front 2

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Our fans overhyped Welbeck's finishing. He's never hit double figures. Maupay hit double figures last season.

Tonight i think we learned that centre backs look better playing at centre back.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I didn't see the game tonight - was White started at centre back then ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That I don’t care how “happy” Potter is with the squad we need a striker who believes in himself.

Also remembered why Trossard hasn’t been getting a lot of game time recently.

You do realise that it's never advisable for an employee, who does not have access to funds, to criticise their employers in public don't you?

However we do need that "Marquee Striker" if we want to be top 10. Maybe you need to address your complaints a little higher?

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
Funny that the main take away for some from a sloppy match where both sides just booted the ball, where for the seconds game in the row Welbeck missed a great chance, where Brighton failed to get three crucial points against an inferior team, is that Alireza is a waste of money and a shit player because he didn't managed to single handly turn the game around in ten minutes of garbage time.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Making 6 changes may be a couple too many - but if the master-plan was to rest the better ones versus Leicester to save them for Fulham & Blades, we'll find out Sunday if this was a master-stroke or a laugh
Lallana can almost last 90 mins [sub'd on 86] - we need him on the pitch
Sanchez can keep his sheets clean
Lamptey can have a quiet game and still look good
Biss can boss the midfield but maybe needs someone stronger than Gross or Alzate beside him to really shine
Ryan may have thrown a strop

Webster looked better last night.

Says everything that handing Loftus-Cheek a one on one to Sanchez is Webster's better performance

Only Sanchez, everything else we've seen countless times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here