Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that you know will happen on NSC at some point...

.Notters will MOAN about the *** being in the match thread.
.Ninja Elephant will comment on every single post with an incredibly unclear mesh of the English language and try to link it all at the end to Swindon.
.Someone relatively new to the message board will call WW a moaner and then WW will tell them to "look at the facts".
.I will get a P.M. from the delightful f*** witted PIKEY called dadevon or something like that telling me I am a prick and that I to should follow in his example and threaten people at football games.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Someone will claim that something that is obviously not a fact is a fact, and ram it home by using capitals

FACT
FACT

And will further ram home their point by writing "End of" and thereby making sure loads of people will respsond and thus defeating the very object of writing it.
end of

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
NMH will give one of his opions which amounts to "I love authority" and at least 6 posters will call him strange/weird and 1 or 2 of them will start crying.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Someone will ask if there is a stream for the game when it has been posted loads of times in the official match thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here