Things that don't yet have names but need them

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
H block said:
I would call that ''A need for professional help.''

I think that's actually a very good and appropriate name for it.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Was it Douglas Adams or someone who gave all these ''things'' names taken from towns and villages in Britain.

I remember the small cylindrical wee wee patch left on the front of your trousers after leaving the toilet was called a BOTLEY.

and the gungy bit left round the top of a bottle of ketchup was known as CROMARTY.

a NEME was a measure of distance between the outstetched arm
and the ticket machine in a car park.

Now where is my book on these.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
H block said:
Was it Douglas Adams or someone who gave all these ''things'' names taken from towns and villages in Britain.

I remember the small cylindrical wee wee patch left on the front of your trousers after leaving the toilet was called a BOTLEY.

and the gungy bit left round the top of a bottle of ketchup was known as CROMARTY.

The meaning of lif................ that was it................. I think

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
H block said:

It was called 'The Meaning of Liff' - originally where the Southwick definition came from (though fair play to whoever posted it - my favourite one in the whole book)

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Guinness Boy said:
It was called 'The Meaning of Liff' - originally where the Southwick definition came from (though fair play to whoever posted it - my favourite one in the whole book)

My favourite one was:

PIDDLETRENTHIDE - "The last drip, that- no matter how much you shake - always goes down your trouser leg."

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
watsongooal said:
The bit between your balls and arsehole - smellybridge

I always thought that was a Gooch. That part of a Lady is called the Twitter, the part between the twat and the shitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here