Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

things that are vastly over rated

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nicky Minaj. One helluva lot of money must have changed hands for that person to end up getting airplay.

Oh, and - as stated above - Keith f***ing Lemon. There's something going nowhere :wave:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Online ordering of stuff bigger than your letterbox. Just means you spend all of Saturday morning queueing at the North Road sorting office. Except near Xmas when you spend three times as long.

'We called, but you were out'. No shit Sherlock, it's called being at work. It's still what some people do.

:laugh:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's chicken with sauce on it! Yeah it tastes quite nice, but the way people go on as if it's the greatest thing in the world is incredibly strange.
I couldn't get my head round the menu.
It took me ages to work out there's nothing on it.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
It's chicken with sauce on it! Yeah it tastes quite nice, but the way people go on as if it's the greatest thing in the world is incredibly strange.

I'm with you. Everyone else in the world thinks Westerners are really weird for liking chicken so much - it's fairly tasteless even if it has a nice texture. It's only because everyone here is so pathetic about meat that chicken is fast becoming the only one anyone will eat (unless it's put in a sausage or burger).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Reality TV in all it's forms and guises.
Sponge Cake

Agree with Wayne Rooney and
Disagree with The Beatles and Doctor Who

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Live ''hyper' gigs with a zillion other people there to watch a mega band
Facebook
95% of games in the Prem
Sky inc Sky sports
Golf
Anything made by...