smprincess1.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
3492.jpg

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Harris terrifies the shite out of me I can tell you. Would you want to be locked in a room with a bearded Australian, who sticks his hand up mammals arses, hangs around with little boys and their wooden horses, and keeps asking whether you can guess what it is yet?

The man should be f***ing sectioned.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
BHA.FATBOY

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
I find it intimidating (or moreso, embarrassing) that a set of fans can knock the Madejski and its "atmosphere", and yet is proposing to bring out a DVD of a defeat away to a Premiership team. Not sure which of the two matters is more "small-time" :p

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Wilts said:
I find it intimidating (or moreso, embarrassing) that a set of fans can knock the Madejski and its "atmosphere", and yet is proposing to bring out a DVD of a defeat away to a Premiership team. Not sure which of the two matters is more "small-time" :p

Unfortunately due to our stadium we have few contemporary records of the degree of atmosphere that a modern Brighton crowd can create.

Bit like Reading then....

:lolol:

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Paul Brooker

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
clapham_gull said:
Unfortunately due to our stadium we have few contemporary records of the degree of atmosphere that a modern Brighton crowd can create.

I'm afraid our examples of support are already available on DVD and VHS. Also Sky Sports will have videotapes of play-off finals, and memorable games should you be interested.

Of course, PM me and I'll let you know the details ;)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wilts said:

True. Anyway, where were we? Err...a comedy night out in the front row at a Victoria Wood gig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here