Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things on TV/movies you wished were real as a kid

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
1. That I could tidy my room up by clicking my fingers, like in Mary Poppins (and slide up the bannisters too)

2. Willy Wonka's chocolate factory....enough said

3. That I could climb in the window of our family car, like in the Dukes of Hazzard. Yes, it is perfectly feasible, unlike the previous two examples, but would my mum let me? No, dammit!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jedi mind powers:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Changing your clothes like mr ben where they just disappear and a new set appear on you.

Mar 24, 2005
Weird Science: Being able to scan pictures of different parts of ladies into my computer; thus generating my perfect woman who would them mysteriously appear in real life. Although I'd probably cock it up and end up with Perry Digweed with a pair of mishapen tits.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
torchy the battery boy

so i could punch his fuckin face :angry:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
edna krabappel said:
1. That I could tidy my room up by clicking my fingers, like in Mary Poppins (and slide up the bannisters too)

2. Willy Wonka's chocolate factory....enough said

3. That I could climb in the window of our family car, like in the Dukes of Hazzard. Yes, it is perfectly feasible, unlike the previous two examples, but would my mum let me? No, dammit!

But you still do want to do all of those things!!!!:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Berk (of 'Trapdoor' fame) said:
Weird Science: Being able to scan pictures of different parts of ladies into my computer; thus generating my perfect woman who would them mysteriously appear in real life. Although I'd probably cock it up and end up with Perry Digweed with a pair of mishapen tits.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here