Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things not looking so rosy for Coppout and the scum !.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
One point in 12 for Reading. The rot has set in. Good to see Owusu banging in the goals :lolol: He would have been better signing for a club where he would get some service!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
GUNTER said:
One point in 12 for Reading. The rot has set in. Good to see Owusu banging in the goals :lolol: He would have been better signing for a club where he would get some service!

Owusu has played 1 game and has been quality :clap2: Excellent signing!

NMH, you are indeed doing better in your division than we are doing in ours? How we'd both love to be in the same position and league as Chester City at the moment. :wave:

Players wanted 4-4-2, and Coppell gives 'em it. We look class again after long periods of Coppell sticking with the incumbent management and letting them have their 4-5-1. Now its Coppell putting his foot down and fair play to him for realising the problem in tactics. He seems to know his stuff thank God.

I have a feeling that West Ham, Reading, and Brighton will all be in the same division next season as they are in this season. None of us are consistent enough... so what was the point in the managerial merry-go-round in the first place?!? If we'd have stuck with Roeder, Pardew, and Coppell respectively, we may have all got promotion this season, and now it looks like none of us three teams will do it this year. Granted we're all on the edge of the playoffs or in them, but none of us are happy with our peformances in any of the three clubs. Sad, eh?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Wilts said:

I have a feeling that West Ham, Reading, and Brighton will all be in the same division next season as they are in this season. None of us are consistent enough... so what was the point in the managerial merry-go-round in the first place?!? If we'd have stuck with Roeder, Pardew, and Coppell respectively, we may have all got promotion this season, and now it looks like none of us three teams will do it this year.

Well said.

I admire Rotherham for sticking with Ronnie Moore.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Wilts said:
Owusu has played 1 game and has been quality :clap2: Excellent signing!

NMH, you are indeed doing better in your division than we are doing in ours? How we'd both love to be in the same position and league as Chester City at the moment. :wave:

Players wanted 4-4-2, and Coppell gives 'em it. We look class again after long periods of Coppell sticking with the incumbent management and letting them have their 4-5-1. Now its Coppell putting his foot down and fair play to him for realising the problem in tactics. He seems to know his stuff thank God.

I have a feeling that West Ham, Reading, and Brighton will all be in the same division next season as they are in this season. None of us are consistent enough... so what was the point in the managerial merry-go-round in the first place?!? If we'd have stuck with Roeder, Pardew, and Coppell respectively, we may have all got promotion this season, and now it looks like none of us three teams will do it this year. Granted we're all on the edge of the playoffs or in them, but none of us are happy with our peformances in any of the three clubs. Sad, eh?
i would like to agree that we will all be in the same league next season,but can't see us doing it grrrrr.:censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
i would like to agree that we will all be in the same league next season,but can't see us doing it grrrrr.:censored:

That's not what he said. He means they will still be in division 1 and us in division 2.

Read it again. :)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Titanic said:
With 'fans' like these... SC would be better off out of there - what a disgrace :angry: :angry: :angry:

I BOOED AND PROUD (sic!)

http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21763&sid=14a1efa90479f70ee3aa4b9e8710dfaa

COPPELL OUT!

http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21791

Professor_Timothy_Burr
Hob Nob Anyone? Regular

Posted: 26 Dec 2003 18:05 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pity you dear boy.

Proud to be booing is like laughing at disabled people

:clap2: Quality!!!!!!:clap2: :laugh: :laugh:

You just got to laugh at these idiots

RoyalAli said:
I admire Ronnie Moore for sticking with Rotherham.

That is Loyalty.

Apart from the time he announced he was leaving to go to Ipswich, before finding out their offer was a hoax!

f***ing hilarious. Made him look a right twat!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Wilts said:

I have a feeling you are right, but then, I also harbour the feeling that none of our clubs would be well advised to gain promotion either - since we'd all be ill-prepared for any success thanks to our previous managers.
It should also be worth noting that it's not the fans faults that this all came about - two of the clubs in this manager-go-round, and two managers played into it all. coppout had the chance to become a solid local hero, as did pardew - but they relished their crappy meal-ticket more than their morals and honours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here