Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things not looking so rosy for Coppout and the scum !.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: you gotta laugh,but as a manager i still believe coppell is better than pardew and a quality manager,but he needs to be an under dog to show his ability and i feel pressure is not his good points of late.
Lets face it reading still have a fair few 2nd division players and did ride there luck last season and it was a one off.

In my eyes coppell made the right choice and although reading have been a right pain they are in the 1st and have a nice stadium its that straight forward.

Im not to bitter about his departure as he is nothing but a palarse scum bag end of it.
Readings down fall is not coppells thought but basicly they have been over acheiving and the luck has finally run out.:) :lolol:

Titanic said:
With 'fans' like these... SC would be better off out of there - what a disgrace :angry: :angry: :angry:

I BOOED AND PROUD (sic!)

http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21763&sid=14a1efa90479f70ee3aa4b9e8710dfaa

COPPELL OUT!

http://www.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21791

My memory may be playing tricks, but I seem to recall the majority of Brighton fans booing their manager and hurling all sorts of abuse at him after about half a dozen games in charge last season.

So I don't think you're really in a position to lecture others:rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats because he was bloody useless and should not have been in charge. Anyway he got very little abuse infact and I think people just realised he was totally out of his depth.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
:clap: well done steve keep up the good work it sounds like you two deserve each other

reading fc preach on that they won't poach a manager after the pardew affair then do

coppell palace scum say no more

Royal said:
Allright pea brain so we got beat , again i read your petty remarks
we are going through a bad patch like you did, thats football, wonder what your thoughts will be when we start winning and you start loosing again.....probably the same small minded remarks, you do lower the tone for the true Brighton fans on here remember you have only won
twice in the last six or seven.....i shall wait with anticipation:angel:

oh haha, royal 'taking a higher ground' is it ? Well that makes such a pleasant change dear - I bet you are a holy angel now you are so hurt by my remarks.

That I'm on our BRIGHTON site enjoying reading's losses is so outrageous for you, when you come on here gloating with every glimpse of success you ever had bought for you.
It's not about our club now though royaltwat, we are talking about your sad load with the balding midget what wears trousers he won't get turnups on. 3 - 0, three nil, onetwothree nowt.

Roll with the punches now royaltwat, or the fabby madejski stadium is going to have to hand out hankies to all you real fans !

:cry: :cry: :cry: :goal: :cry: :cry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WhitleyDennis said:
My memory may be playing tricks, but I seem to recall the majority of Brighton fans booing their manager and hurling all sorts of abuse at him after about half a dozen games in charge last season.

So I don't think you're really in a position to lecture others:rolleyes:

I don't recall many actually booing Hinshelwood so one of our memories is playing tricks.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I went to all of Hinshelwood's home games - and don't remember a single occasion when he or the players were booed - certainly not by me.

Yes, we were disappointed not to get a proper manager sorted out at the start of the season, but we always knew we had little or no money to spend on players, so it was going to be a case of see how it goes with this lot!

We had a few 'unlucky' home results early on and a couple of pretty dire ones once the pressure started telling - but I don't remember booing anyone. The only time I would ever do that is if I thought they were not trying or they were openly cheating.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
This is the latest from the Reading camp...

Apparently Coppell has been adopting a watching brief for the last 10 games, not wanting to tinker or change anything.

Now he's had a chance to assess the squad he's going to start making improvements and things will pick up for the superhoops, or so I've been led to believe anyway.

Carry on Steve, you're doing a wonderful job so far!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Ultimately, I think Coppell will be a success at Reading. That said, it is nice to see he has done so well recently.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
It's probably a blip, but hopefully the rot HAS set in. Mid-table finish for Reading this year - see ya next year Mr Coppell! :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I fear, given time, he will take them up. Hope he doesn't get enough time .

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
NMH said:
oh haha, royal 'taking a higher ground' is it ? Well that makes such a pleasant change dear - I bet you are a holy angel now you are so hurt by my remarks.

That I'm on our BRIGHTON site enjoying reading's losses is so outrageous for you, when you come on here gloating with every glimpse of success you ever had bought for you.
It's not about our club now though royaltwat, we are talking about your sad load with the balding midget what wears trousers he won't get turnups on. 3 - 0, three nil, onetwothree nowt.

Roll with the punches now royaltwat, or the fabby madejski stadium is going to have to hand out hankies to all you real fans !

:cry: :cry: :cry: :goal: :cry: :cry:

NMH Your a bit quiet today...i wonder why:lolol: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
tadley gull said:
This is the latest from the Reading camp...

Apparently Coppell has been adopting a watching brief for the last 10 games, not wanting to tinker or change anything.

Must try that one out next time I got a new contract and have f***ed up spectacularly over the probationary period 'I have been adopting a watching brief' :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :salute:

Royal said:
NMH Your a bit quiet today...i wonder why:lolol: :lolol:

Oh, you think one loss and it's all quiet?
Not many you royal nob-end, we are doing better than you in our division than you in yours....and we don't have a high trousered garden gnome that can't really manage a candy-floss stall let-alone-a-football-team.

After your one draw, one point in how many games?..... I wouldn't be trying to crow about anything just yet girl !

For us, if we finish in the top half this season, it can be considered amazing after the lack of building coppout did on our team. reading, on the other hand, will be lucky to be in the top half, and better PRAY you don't get a chance of going up !

You have coppout, we don't !

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
NMH said:
Oh, you think one loss and it's all quiet?
Not many you royal nob-end, we are doing better than you in our division than you in yours....and we don't have a high trousered garden gnome that can't really manage a candy-floss stall let-alone-a-football-team.

After your one draw, one point in how many games?..... I wouldn't be trying to crow about anything just yet girl !

For us, if we finish in the top half this season, it can be considered amazing after the lack of building coppout did on our team. reading, on the other hand, will be lucky to be in the top half, and better PRAY you don't get a chance of going up !

You have coppout, we don't !
[/QUOTE

Oh come on stop spitting that dummy out... coche coo, a bit like your 2 wins in eight... I love our love hate relationship....come on stevie baby take us to the promised land

ffnnnarg ! Stevie's idea of 'the promised land' is the bench being currently warmed by the ruddy Scot Ferguson, and he won't care about how he works his way up. It's just funny for us that he's on a downer - and I can't help thinking reading deserve it a bit after the pardew thing, and other associations our clubs have had recently.

What next for the trouser gnome, will he be looking for beanstalk seeds in the Premier? Howabout a proven striker from the 2nd ?
We'll just have to watch and see who he blames for his ineptitude, who gets fired and who gets hired - until he can find a golden escape door that pays more money. I bet he has already enquired about those Spurs and Leeds jobs.

I wouldn't get too used to coppout if I were you, Royal .

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here