Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Things Nobody Said Ever

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Long thread so similar may have already been posted:

“Junior talks a lot of sense and it’s very hard to argue with what he is saying”

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know why folk don't like Monday's, I've got my colonoscopy and my dentist appointment to look forward to.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
“I was unhappy with the outcome of the Brexit vote, but perhaps it’s best if I don’t shoehorn it into this completely unrelated thread.”

I can think of one person who thought that though...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Hughton was on the verge of resigning before Bloom sacked him for saving us from relegation.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
'What's that, you're staying in tonight and you want recommendations for some good quality TV programmes?

Have you never heard of ITV Be?'

johanngull

Jul 8, 2015
no one has ever said we should
"create a curfew for men on the streets after 6 pm. which I feel would make women a lot safer, and discrimination of all kinds would be lessened"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is everything about leaving the EU with you , by the way like it or not your mate Boris is getting more right than wrong . As for 50 benefits , i think you`ll find there are already far more , and no i will not list them for you . Firstly ( and this is important ) i don`t care , secondly you don`t care because you`re too angry because it doesn`t suit you on a personal level .

Just be happy , we just tore up the highly overinflated never ending super taxed mega interest rated mortgage . And guess what , we can piss where we want to now , not when and where were told to . :)

Without wishing to derail* this excellent thread, a prime minister isn't an EPL striker (BHA excepted here) so with a 60:40 successful decision ratio ('getting more right than wrong') he sounds to me like a prime minister who will start the week and make it to approximately Thursday before walking out of number ten and carelessly wandering in front of a London Omnibus (probably a number 11) while attempting to navigate his fluffy way to the HoP :shrug:

I expect Maupay to get less right than wrong. I expect the PM to get almost everything right when it comes to matters of National Importance. Boris, in contrast, is a spaffing dickweasel. ???

*luckily you beat me to it. Top rant by the way :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really enjoyed driving to Gillingham on a Saturday morning.

Let me stop you there.

From Faversham, it was a doddle. Calling [MENTION=33649]darkwolf666[/MENTION]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"I wonder what Pretty Pink Fairy thinks about this..." :lolol:

What saddens me is that post got 4 thumbsup and THPP's quip about my musical taste got 63.

Said nobody, apart from me, ever :facepalm:

Taxi!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
“I fully anticipate that the slightly distracted man using a circular saw with no safety guard in the opening sequence of Casualty will complete his task without coming to any harm whatsoever.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here