Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things looking up?

NS Herald said:
Fair point although some of the wing play and inter-passing on Saturday was teriffic and not something seen much (if at all) in previous games. If we had played the same way against Forest I suspect we could well have beaten them.

Yes, some our play on Saturday was superb after a difficult opening. It's very promising but we need tougher tests than the two worst teams in the league Millwall and Orient to see if we are really making progress though. Those tests are just round the corner though so we will know much more over the next couple of weeks.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I'm sorry, when did that happen?
He played right-midfield against Bournemouth. Stretching the point a bit to say he was a 'winger' though.

larus

Simster said:
This is common drivel coming from the mouths of people who have clearly never played the game before. It is also the reason we never come close to winning the World Cup. I was in the family stand and you get a lot of that sort of impatience. I remember in the first half, Santos & El Abd were stroking the ball about waiting for an opening and some people were screaming for them to get it forward! Of course, they maintained possession but worked the ball forward almost to the half way line before one of the best passing moves of the match sliced right through their team. The final ball was shit, but apart from that it was quality football.

I'm in block F, Row V and there were at least 2 people shouting out constantly, "Forward, Forward" when we were keeping the ball. One guy (1 row behind me with his girlfriend/wife), had no f***ing clue about playing the game, shoutin constantly and pure crap coming out of his mouth.

I accept passion, frustration, banter, swearing (within reason), but stupidity :glare: .

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Did Fraser play right wing or right side of a midfield three. There is quite a difference.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
larus said:
I'm in block F, Row V and there were at least 2 people shouting out constantly, "Forward, Forward" when we were keeping the ball. One guy (1 row behind me with his girlfriend/wife), had no f***ing clue about playing the game, shoutin constantly and pure crap coming out of his mouth.

I accept passion, frustration, banter, swearing (within reason), but stupidity :glare: .

I know! I was in Row H of Block F and could hear the same thing! 3-0 and cruising to half time and people were yelling at the players to get it forward. Clueless fucks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here