Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things from your childhood that still freak you out

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
After a bit of googling i found that railway film..it's called The Finishing Line and the fact theres a link to see it on youtube freaked me out and didnt fancy watching it.

The other notable scary moment as a kid was in Armchair Thriller when a woman climbs up a spiral staircase and is greeted by a faceless nun in a rocking chair !!!

Spooky

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
With the news of flooding in Venice, it took me back to the early eighties, when Rondo Veneziano were in the charts with the theme to Venice in Peril. It was a sort of chamber orchestra, wearing Renaissance clothing, with these strange faceless metal masks, that used to be a bit freaky.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Bellotti.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
does anybody remember the educational film about sniffing glue? it was set in croydon and the lad was a palace fan, he was meant to go to smellhurst on his 12th birthday or something to see the pikeys win promotion, but he was lured into sniffing some aerosol and died. happy days for a young HYS.

that film NEEDS to be found.

*writes down in notebook*

anyone else thinks this is pathetic. You would be happy to see a young 12 year old die from sniffing an aerosol just because he was palace fan.

Sometimes when I read stuff like this on here I wonder why I have associated myself with this club for 30 odd years.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
anyone else thinks this is pathetic. You would be happy to see a young 12 year old die from sniffing an aerosol just because he was palace fan.

Sometimes when I read stuff like this on here I wonder why I have associated myself with this club for 30 odd years.

You must have mis-read it. HE WAS A PALACE FAN.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I remember Chocky and yes, it was disturbing.

One thing I also remember very vaguely is a kids programme set up north were kids wore small red or blue jackets and some sort of ray gun thing. I know there is not much to go on but does anyone remember something like that?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was on YouTube, looking at the 'Box of Delights' clips and a link to this came up. Still scared the absolute bejesus out of me to the point where the hairs on the back of my neck are only just returning to their resting positions!!

[yt]e3ztIDFU2P8&NR=1[/yt]

What still scares you well in to adulthood?

sweet scary jesus I remember that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here