• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sir danny cullip said:
Sounds as if we had a lucky escape! :ohmy:
May have been West Ham.........we all know about the hatred between their firms, and as it was such an important game yesterday there was the potential for a bit of "over enthusiasm", so, with the Hammers not playing and it being Pay at the gate, it is possible a few of them were in with us just in the hope something may kick off.......West Ham use these tactics....they had a big row a while back with Cardiff in Bournemouth........

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
bakesy said:
May have been West Ham.........we all know about the hatred between their firms, and as it was such an important game yesterday there was the potential for a bit of "over enthusiasm", so, with the Hammers not playing and it being Pay at the gate, it is possible a few of them were in with us just in the hope something may kick off.......West Ham use these tactics....they had a big row a while back with Cardiff in Bournemouth........

You could be right. We were talking to a copper before the game who said it was likely we would be kept in while the millwall fans left the stadium because they thought palace fans may come to cause trouble as they placed friday night so might have been palace. All seems very strange....

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Cunts. I'd have gone f***ing spare :angry:

What about the 'mobile phone gone missing' thread on here? And my mate's mate who 'lost' his glasses (designer, apparently)? Looks like the cunts may have got away with it after all :angry:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
John Boy said:
Now you mention it, I think you could be right.

the fact they didn't know the words to GOSBTS gave it away :lolol:

ps cheers for the chips mate:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here