Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thierry Henry

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
oh my god someone agrees with me...

i can't stand his arrogance really don't like the bloke...

fantastic talent tho...

He is a fantastic player but he is amazingly arrogant, he thinks he's bigger than the team. There was a point in that champions league game where Reyes was running with the ball and Henry clearly told him to stop and wait for him to get into a position where he could be passed to. Reyes just looked like a little boy being told off.

All that shite where he stands with his chest out in some defiant pose like he is making some sort of profound statement, or making a big point of pointing at the player who supplied the assist for his goal in a really mannered gesture therefore drawing attention to himself. He gets on my fooking tits.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Henry always seems to make a point of applauding the pass, even if it goes a little astray. He's always talking to and encourages the youngsters as well. The guy is a natural leader, and the Premiership will be a poorer league without him. I think he is the most elegant footballer I've ever seen.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think he's great.

I agree it's easy to hate him with his incredible talent, good looks, typical French arrogance and THAT first England game in the European championships in 2004. But to be honest he could make so much more of it.

I don't think he acts bigger than the team, he seems a very committed player and despite the fact he could walk into any team in the world you rarely hear of him wanting away from Arsenal or holding them to ransom.

The man is just class on a stick and I will be genuinely sorry the day he leaves the premiership

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
hes an arrogant c**t...

an unbelieveable talent but just simply don't like the bloke...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When you are that good, you can celebrate goals however you like really. I seem to remember a certain Bobby Zamora pushing team mates away and giving it the "look at me aren't I great" on a few occasions.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
pasty said:
When you are that good, you can celebrate goals however you like really. I seem to remember a certain Bobby Zamora pushing team mates away and giving it the "look at me aren't I great" on a few occasions.

don't see Luiz Ronaldo being arrogant just because he is amazing...

Shades of Cantona methinks, with this cocky showboating. It's allowed though, he won't get a yellow for it, and oppositions can do nothing about it.

I thought it was funny when van Persie got clobbered v Blackburn after he did his 'wobbly' celebration a few months back, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here