Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thicko Alert - What have I done?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Logged on to NSC this morning to have a nose around and my view has completely changed. No idea how or why but it looks awful now.

How do I change the layout of the board?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Logged on to NSC this morning to have a nose around and my view has completely changed. No idea how or why but it looks awful now.

How do I change the layout of the board?

You steal it off Bozza, become the web developer and Robert is most certainly your mothers brother.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You steal it off Bozza, become the web developer and Robert is most certainly your mothers brother.
I've just logged on and it looks rubbish - I have to scroll down through loads of carp - like full details of the poster - in order to spot the little bit of typing that's the actual message I want to read - looks almost as if I've got into the back end, or something. Can we have a fix, please?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've just logged on and it looks rubbish - I have to scroll down through loads of carp - like full details of the poster - in order to spot the little bit of typing that's the actual message I want to read - looks almost as if I've got into the back end, or something. Can we have a fix, please?

Sounds exactly how mine looks.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Aha problem solved then! The style sheet isn't firing up which means either the server is running slow or your connection is, just refresh and the stylesheet will kick in. That is just a minor technical blip.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Attachments

• dfgr.png
    dfgr.png
    386.1 KB · Views: 32

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That is a stylesheet thing as I said... something is delaying it firing up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here