Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

They've changed the scoreboard from BHA to ALB.

Scoreboard - BHA or ALB?

• Prefer original BHA

Votes: 146 89.6%
  • Prefer new ALB

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 14 8.6%

• Total voters

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I took a photo of the scoreboard at the Chelsea game - I've checked, and it was BHA then. Like others, I didn't notice last night that it said ALB.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Back to BHA please.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I assume it was ALB last night because it was not an official BHAFC team playing (Kuipers).

it will go back to BHA. Tony says.

In that case, it should have been 'FDM'.

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344458776.646078.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pretty close at the moment.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Strange one this. I do prefer BHA and not only because that's what my numberplates say.

But whenever I'm talking or writing about the club I never say BHA. It's either 'the Albion' or 'Brighton' (the definitive article's important - the only people who regularly call the club 'Albion' are those who write for, well 'Argus').

American Express people and other such bods refer to the club as BHAFC but I doubt if many fans do.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
i vaguely remember it being ALB for the palace game (and we all know how that turned out), and thinking, 'thats odd, it normally says BHA', and ever since then it has been BHA. i may be wrong of course, tried to blot that night from my memory.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Perhaps the club now think that 'Brighton and Hove Albion' sounds a little old-fashioned... Don't be surprised if the '& Hove' bit is dropped and we simply become Brighton Albion.

:fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here