Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

They're here!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What would we do without them? We were shit, Gus should go and everyone is an armchair coach. Strangely enough, no-one here is the BHA coach though. No-one here is a player either. I reckon we got less stick being 21st in League 1 than now. But hey... this is the moaners time now til the Tax Dodgers roll into town... fill yer boots!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Its what makes the world go around. Football would be boring without opinions!!!

I agree, you just don't see them here when we're winning... draws are borderline but worth a moan. Rarely see them actually being happy for a point or three, just crawl out when we're losing, so this must be desperation point, no defeat since Christmas time.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
What would we do without them? We were shit, Gus should go and everyone is an armchair coach. Strangely enough, no-one here is the BHA coach though. No-one here is a player either. I reckon we got less stick being 21st in League 1 than now. But hey... this is the moaners time now til the Tax Dodgers roll into town... fill yer boots!

BORING!!!!yawn

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh dear... is there a whoooooooooooooosh smilie?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
if there is a whoooosh smiley I don't just need it for your first post, I need it for your second as well, I'm having an 'Ipswich banner' moment

Only those with totally ridiculous views and statements such as 'XXX is shit' would really feel a bit peeved by this? If not, you must be as bored as me tonight.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I feel that a big part of the whinging on here is down to our meteoric rise over the last couple of years plus the feel good factor of The Amex have raised expectations so much that the slightest wobble prompts moans. We are constantly setting higher standards (not seen for 30+ years) - and the expectation that this momentum will continue.

The one on here that amuses me tonight is about the two loanees from Man. C. who were being lauded a week a go - but are now being told by some to go back. Only two years ago we were still dreaming of The Amex (Falmer as it was then) so who would have thought we would be on the brink of the play offs in the Championship, have repeatedly broken our transfer records plus have 5 Premiership loanees and be undefeated in the league for 10 weeks, all under the management of a big name Manager? Such is the pace of change that there is bound to be the odd wobble or two.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I feel that a big part of the whinging on here is down to our meteoric rise over the last couple of years plus the feel good factor of The Amex have raised expectations so much that the slightest wobble prompts moans. We are constantly setting higher standards (not seen for 30+ years) - and the expectation that this momentum will continue.

The one on here that amuses me tonight is about the two loanees from Man. C. who were being lauded a week a go - but are now being told by some to go back. Only two years ago we were still dreaming of The Amex (Falmer as it was then) so who would have thought we would be on the brink of the play offs in the Championship, have repeatedly broken our transfer records plus have 5 Premiership loanees and be undefeated in the league for 10 weeks, all under the management of a big name Manager? Such is the pace of change that there is bound to be the odd wobble or two.

We're doooomed!!!

The Man City players being 'shit' is in my book NSC Gold.

I think 'Not' was just trying to belittle me, but that's his prerogative, it is water off a ducks back.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed the game tonight. We're such a good team, it's incredible to watch us play football. From back to front we are composed on the ball, we pass it about, we move into space and then try to exploit it, if it doesn't work it comes back and we start again. We could have gone 5th win a tonight, but a 2-2 draw with another late goal (no giving up) against a team who make a habit out of being in the top 7 in this league and were unlucky to lose to Liverpool (who have put us away with ease twice this season), is not a bad thing. I really enjoyed the game tonight, I thought the substitution of CMS was massively disappointing, but it got results.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed the game tonight. We're such a good team, it's incredible to watch us play football. From back to front we are composed on the ball, we pass it about, we move into space and then try to exploit it, if it doesn't work it comes back and we start again. We could have gone 5th win a tonight, but a 2-2 draw with another late goal (no giving up) against a team who make a habit out of being in the top 7 in this league and were unlucky to lose to Liverpool (who have put us away with ease twice this season), is not a bad thing. I really enjoyed the game tonight, I thought the substitution of CMS was massively disappointing, but it got results.

At last, someone speaking sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here