Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

They may have won 4-3, third in table BUT...

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
What game were you watching? :facepalm:

The game where we started slowly and gave away a few stupid goals. I was talking about our defensive performance. Going forward we were magnificent as ever.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What game were you watching? :facepalm:
He was on here around 5.30. He got back to Eastbourne quick. I've also noticed he posts a lot on the BBS straight after the final whistle and reckons he is using a phone :lolol:

He talks so much shit. You can always tell the ones who don't go to matches.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
He was on here around 5.30. He got back to Eastbourne quick. I've also noticed he posts a lot on the BBS straight after the final whistle and reckons he is using a phone :lolol:

He talks so much shit. You can always tell the ones who don't go to matches.

I got the 5:33 train from East Croydon back to Eastbourne. On a train that takes over an hour, having an iPhone is very helpful. It allows you to access the internet and everything!

I don't really think you can tell at all. I actually posted a picture of my ST on the BBS when one of your Weed chums suggested I hadn't been to the game.

I got the 5:33 train from East Croydon back to Eastbourne. On a train that takes over an hour, having an iPhone is very helpful. It allows you to access the internet and everything!

I don't really think you can tell at all. I actually posted a picture of my ST on the BBS when one of your Weed chums suggested I hadn't been to the game.

You don't go - it's known on the BBS and here. You're complete lack of football knowledge proves it .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Palace rivalry is part of supporting Brighton

Is for me, possibly not for you

Looked like you were stating a fact mate.
Just because 2 managers had a bit of a tiff a good few years ago doesn't mean should I feel any negativity towards a completely unrelated and non-local club.
I support the Albion, whoever we gain points from I couldn't really give a toss.
Some fans 'need' a rivalry for the extra 'edge' and banter. Fair enough, good luck to you.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You don't go - it's known on the BBS and here. You're complete lack of football knowledge proves it .

I assure you, it most certainly isn't known on the BBS. One of your fine Weed friends suggested the same thing at the end of last season...

photo.jpg

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I assure you, it most certainly isn't known on the BBS. One of your fine Weed friends suggested the same thing at the end of last season...

...and was backed up by some Palace posts.

1. No it wasn't. Find them and I'll donate £100 to REMF. Seriously. Also, how on earth would anyone know that even if it were true?
2. Look at the picture above you, silly child.

1. No it wasn't. Find them and I'll donate £100 to REMF. Seriously. Also, how on earth would anyone know that even if it were true?
2. Look at the picture above you, silly child.

What your avatar ?

Is that really you then ? I like the big hand - you can get that seen to nowadays you know.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Clearly that is a mistake. The attendance was 20,863 today. Football fans are fickle and will come to watch a winning team.

FWIW we weren't great today. Far too sloppy at the back due to the inclusion of Ramage, and Zaha was kicked every time he got the ball hence why he only got two. Another stonewall pen turned down too.

We need to stop making silly defensive mistakes if we want to finish in the top 6 this season.
Welcome back Seaside...thought you had disappeared...well you had until You got into the top...please tell me has there been a match when Zaha should'nt have had a stonewall penalty...?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't like to admit it, but they've been on a fantastic run recently & are bangin' in goals for fun (while our lot have seemingly lost their collective mojo). Credit where credit's due, I say. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here