Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These photos have MADE my day. Zola!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
It really does look like him. It's got me thinking now.... Is it true or is it an urban myth ( a la Bob Holness / Baker Street ). Anyone?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has DW got his hand around Tano's throat in photo 6 ???

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Wow! I have never been a fan of any club other then Brighton, but always watched MOTD. The Clelsea Team with Zola and Poyet, were one of the best teams to watch, and I used to wish that they played for Brighton. So even if it just for a training pitch to seeing those two players wearing Brighton team clothing is just amazing, and something I never thought I would see. :)

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
thats the most unflattering picture of ryan simmonds in the picture of wise taking the penalty

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wow! I have never been a fan of any club other then Brighton, but always watched MOTD. The Clelsea Team with Zola and Poyet, were one of the best teams to watch, and I used to wish that they played for Brighton. So even if it just for a training pitch to seeing those two players wearing Brighton team clothing is just amazing, and something I never thought I would see. :)

We might see some of the training pitch routines on Saturday with the tips the lads have picked up from these 2

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008

I thought exactly the same. I'm sure they feel lucky just training with those guys. Amazing.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
That is Luke Williams taking the kick, but agree with the sentiment!

I'm sure it Wise taking the penalty, if you look at the picture of Wise and Painter you can see what looks like the initials LW on Dennis trackie leg.

Also Luke Williams looks nothing like Dennis Wise.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Similarly, I have always hated Chelsea BUT really liked a lot of the players they had in that period, as footballers and people. Vialli, Poyet, Matteo and ofcourse, Zola.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
what the.....

0,,10433~10400863,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here