Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

These new belts all the birds are wearing

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I work with a young girl who sometimes wears one to work, when she sits down it can sometimes push her boobies up.

That is all.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
My wife's chubby friends wear these belts, the slim ones don't.

In essence, its a trendy belly blocker, and god be with anyone who falls foul of that trick tonight, unleashing an unexpected wobbly pale muffin top with one swift click of a belt buckle.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My wife's chubby friends wear these belts, the slim ones don't.

In essence, its a trendy belly blocker, and god be with anyone who falls foul of that trick tonight, unleashing an unexpected wobbly pale muffin top with one swift click of a belt buckle.

I KNEW IT

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
You know, the ones that go round the BELLY and not their WAIST like what they are meant to. What's all that about? Are women getting fatter so they have to hold their bellies in or something?

I just don't get it.

The reason the belt 'goes round the belly' is because that is your waist, and the belt is put there in order to define it and, well, because of fashion.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
are these the same CHAVS that can't resist POUTING every time theres a sniff of a camera??

annoying bitches! what's wrong with just smiling??

yeah that fucks me off... though, men doing it is far worse

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
And i saw one with a very large bickle, at the back FFS. What's that all about? Well, I suppose wimmin can do bra's, which a lot men can't, so maybe it's that sort of thing.

Incidentally, a belt to hide the belly....wonder if they'll make one for me? is there a cow with that much hide?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I've always wondered what is the deal with the Jesus Loves You studded belts? I remember the first time I saw someone wearing one I just assumed she was a stupid god-bothering moron but after finding scores more on the street I soon wondered exactly why they'd hit fashion. It isn't as if you can pretend christianity is cool, because it isn't.

Who decided that would be a trendy idea?

I don't know much about fashion, but I know what I hate.

I wouldn't wear a 'Your "lord" Offends Me' belt

Twats

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
every slag at my college has one

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just an aside, as religion has been mentioned. A few weeks ago, walking passed Anne Summers', I saw 3 Muslim ladies coming out of the store.

They had the full 'top to toe' but without the face mask and all looked young with nice faces. I can never look at one again without wondering just what they are wearing underneath!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Good man jimmy. Nothing you can do 'cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Girls wearing summer dresses with jeans? What's that all about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here