Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's only 1 of us singing, 2 of us singing...

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
We are near the front of H block and try and join in as much as possible. Wardy wonderland was great......perhaps try a bit of 'Priase You' at the right speed to see if we can get this one going.
Keep it up and more and more will join in I'm sure !!!

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Hi H block, from the me and the boys in the block on your right, front and right of the tv gantry. we do try are best and go with you when were not taking the piss out of each other, keep it up boys ! If the rest of the WSU was as load as you lot the noise would be out of this world, see you all on the 20th for the next WSU sing along.

West Stand Upper North End THE ONLY PLACE TO BE

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can we bring celery into H Block for the next game?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I certainly thnk us H blockers will be able to sing SBTS in time, slowly and with no clapping. If you fellas at the back can get it started then we can teach the North how to sing in time ;)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
That's assuming 'smash him' can actually read :)

I'm staying out of the "smash him can't read" group. He may post on here.

If so.....

Dear Smash Him Man,

Whilst I appreciate your desire to see our players aggressively dispossess the opposition, do you not feel that if the players were to follow through with your instructions then we would be reduced to 7 men within 20 minutes of every game, lose every week and be kicked out of the football league within a month?

Yours Sincerely,

Chesney Christ.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
'Smash him' man? Is this the guy who is always having a go at our players who he feels, 'bottle it'? Sits in Row Q (as do Hamilton and I), and is tall and not very hirsute? Nice enough bloke, one to one, seen him at a few aways. Likes a drink.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
'Smash him' man? Is this the guy who is always having a go at our players who he feels, 'bottle it'? Sits in Row Q (as do Hamilton and I), and is tall and not very hirsute? Nice enough bloke, one to one, seen him at a few aways. Likes a drink.
Yes that's the one good character & nice lad and very good at reading & writing

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Hi H block, from the me and the boys in the block on your right, front and right of the tv gantry. we do try are best and go with you when were not taking the piss out of each other, keep it up boys ! If the rest of the WSU was as load as you lot the noise would be out of this world, see you all on the 20th for the next WSU sing along.

West Stand Upper North End THE ONLY PLACE TO BE
H blocker :clap:apologise a bit quiet on tuesday will b on form on the 20th:ohmy::albion2::albion2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Another h blocker. I'm a fan. The guy who shouted at you lot and told you to shut up is in my row. Shall I smash him at Middlesbrough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here