Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Perhaps explosives may work.*

*Strings, or any of his affiliates, cannot be held personally liable for any collateral, structural or cosmetic damage caused by explosives in the process of Rat removal.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Plan A
Get a hoover attachment, put it over the entrance where the rat got in and suck that fucker out.

Plan B
Get a hose and put it over the way the rat went in and pump that bitch full of water. The rat will try and get out the way it got in, it will not sit there and drown, you won't have a dead rat in your machine.

This, the napalm, the explosives: they are all good options: except the kitchen was new last year and I want it to stay that way!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yuu've got to fix that rat, is what you've got to do.
You've got to fix that rat.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Have YOU actually seen the rat?

Or is this a way of Mrs CG getting out of cooking dinner? :glare:

I saw the last two inches of its tail disappearing into the washing machine. Mrs CG has saw it running, jumping and shrieking to escape the cat - she said it was incredibly loud - before it disappeared under the units. Unless the rat has learnt how to use a cat flap it must still be there because there is nowhere else for it to go - especially with 3 cats on guard. Regretably the pet shop didn't sell a humane killer - and Mrs CG didn't dare buy the normal type incase the cats get to the bait first!!! So tonight I'll try the fly spray and cat theory - and if that doesn't work, tomorrow I'll buy an inhumane trap and lock the cats out for the night.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
OK. Get a big black bin liner. Put your entire washing machine in it. Get a cup of bleach, and a bucket of ammonia. Put the cup carefully in the bucket so it floats on the top. Do NOT spill any. Seal the black bin liner, and give the bucket a whack. That will spill the bleach into the ammonia, and voila - toxic fumes. The rat will either suffocate, or will go batshit and try to escape - at which point the cats get it, or you get it with a baseball bat. If you miss the rat, you run the risk of taking out a cat, but hey, collateral damage.

Make a video please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here