Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's a fox in me garden, what am I gonna do

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
During the summer months we have loads of foxes meeting in our back garden. Every night we're woken up by their mating calls as they start to get busy on our trampoline.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Enjoy 'em while you've got them. Coyotes here are out-competing them, and while they used to be a fairly common sight early in the morning on my drive to work, i haven't seen one in a while. i used to share a schedule with a huge dog-fox, who when on the prowl in the winter with his fur all fluffed up seemed to be about 60% fox and about 40% tail.

D

Deleted member 2719

Trust me on this.

You have to pee all over your garden ( it has to be a bloke's pee).

Very true.

We had a badger digging up the bunkers on our golf course, so one morning a quick urination took place.........it kept the badger away but even better the lady members weren't to keen either.

:)

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
We keep chickens so foxes are not welcome in our garden. Our lurcher loves them, though.

Our neighbour is very much part of the "hunting, fishing and shooting" set and a few weeks ago a fox got into our coop. To cut a long story short our neighbour ended up bludgeoning the fox to death on the path behind our house! Foxes are horrible scroungers and the town foxes here are so brazen, wandering around during the day as if they own the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here