Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There was a DIGGER on the field at Falmer

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's all systems go....

attachment.php

I can't help but think that image might be digitally enhanced???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
time_team_32389.jpg

...Day two And under what was to be the centre circle of the Falmer stadium Carenza has found some bits of roman bog brush which means the site must be scheduled....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Aren't we due to get some permanently sited cameras so we can all watch the progress on t'internet?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
time_team_32389.jpg

...Day two And under what was to be the centre circle of the Falmer stadium Carenza has found some bits of roman bog brush which means the site must be scheduled....

Irrelevant fact -: Romans used to wipe their arses with a bit of cloth tied to a stick. At night soldiers used to leave the stick upside down against the latrine wall so that the next person to use it would pick it up by the wrong end, hence the expression" getting the shitty end of the stick"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Irrelevant fact -: Romans used to wipe their arses with a bit of cloth tied to a stick. At night soldiers used to leave the stick upside down against the latrine wall so that the next person to use it would pick it up by the wrong end, hence the expression" getting the shitty end of the stick"

Thanks for that.

*edit* "Carenza has found a Roman arse stick with shitty cloth on it so the site must now be scheduled"

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Going past again on the bus, the digger had been hard at work digging a few trenches in a kind of naughts and crosses formation, and in the trenches were 4 men in bright yellow quotes checking for any bats that fell victim to vehicle collision

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Going past again on the bus, the digger had been hard at work digging a few trenches in a kind of naughts and crosses formation, and in the trenches were 4 men in bright yellow quotes checking for any bats that fell victim to vehicle collision

So were paying them to play GIANT naughts and crosses??

D

Deleted User X18H

Mendoza I presume you were on a 25 and got on this at St Peters Church after getting off a 5/5a??

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

Take your camera next time and get some pics,we need confirmation.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Take your camera next time and get some pics,we need confirmation.

I will try, I have my camera today, but it will all depend on how fast the bus is travelling at the time of SNAPPING

Mendoza I presume you were on a 25 and got on this at St Peters Church after getting off a 5/5a??

The powers are weaking in you old man

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here