Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is no Problem.

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Well said FA. I agree with every word.

It is interesting to note the post counts. The only high count poster in this thread gave no opinion whatsoever!

I believe we are in excellent hands and that BHA's future is bright with TB at the helm.

Let's have more upbeat threads like this one!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thanks, isn't it telling that the negative ones are near the top whilst this one, I hope talking sense, is falling down the table so to speak. :shrug:

FA-you will find some of us are tackling the moaners on the threads where Bloom is being criticised head on! Take it as read that I agree with your sentiments.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I totally agree, and am posting my note of agreement to bump this thread up.

rothergull

Worthing ex pat
Jan 25, 2008
rotherham
In my opinion at the present time from what is common knowledge there is no problem with Tony Bloom's approach or the management hunt in general.

1) Coppell and Wise turning us down. Neither as far as I can tell have actually been offered the job they have just ruled themselves out. Disappointing but not the end of the world. Before some of you "In The Know" start screaming I am taking the decision to try to ignore your sources as they have been so far totally wrong.

2) The amount of speculation and lack of cast iron facts from the local rag signals to me that actually very few people know what is going on at all. This is perfectly highlighted by Andy Naylors LIST of possible managers article earlier today.

3) The post attacking our fledgling Chairman or spreading rumours about his offers and conversations with prospective managers is a disgrace. Let the guy get on with it, he may make mistakes but he is learning. It's a tough job that I and all of us would struggle with but the bottom line is he loves this club and will do the best he can for us.

4) Leading on from 3 Bloom is not going to appoint Gregory or Barnes or any old shit to the position so stop freaking out that by losing out on Coppell and Wise we are doomed.

Finally I think Coppell want's a bigger and easier task for his LAST managerial post we are too much of a struggle for him. There are loads more options and TB is the ONLY person who really knows the truth and I am sure he will get us a good set up in place soon.

So can everyone calm downm, there is no f*** up, we WILL end up with better than before this is not a farce of last time. TB has not declared his fisrt choice just a contender (Coppell) who did not want itm thats fine we want someone up for the long term I for one am sure we will get that.

Common sense at last ....... well said that man. :thumbsup:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
you have to remember that in the last couple of years this board has steadily attracted a bunch of fookin weirdo's who clearly have no idea about anything.. There's also a high proportion of drama queens as well who like to be controversial.

Best approach I think is to keep telling them they're talking shite..

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Well said.
I've no idea who we should appoint but remember that I was unsure when Uncle Dick appointed Horton, Adams 1st time, Taylor and Coppell. All excellent choices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here