Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is a distinct lack of "Entertainment" on NSC tonight!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
OK..who appears most on people's ignore list? My money is on Withdean wankerer?

The ignore list is about the only one I can't do as it's beyond my basic SQL skills due to the way the data is stored.

Each user's ignore list, if they have one, is stored like this in a single field...

6733, 34, 8900, 17653, 345, 1

...where each number is the UserID of the user they are ignoring. They are not ordered and the lists are different length.

If someone can write me the query, I'll execute it!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There are quite a lot of Albion fans who are ex-BR employees, they'll all be tavelling for nish as well.

Indeed there are a fair few these days

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
how many people, when snuggling up to the mrs for sex, go and have a w4nk instead when she starts mentioning massages?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are quite a lot of Albion fans who are ex-BR employees, they'll all be tavelling for nish as well.

I intentionally put 'nearly everyone' in order to stop a smart arse coming back with a post like yours.

Most Albion fans pay for their travel.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
how many people, when snuggling up to the mrs for sex, go and have a w4nk instead when she starts mentioning massages?

i normally get the razor out and give her a good "trim" ...... as good as any foreplay out there and i can be quite an artist

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Nice work Gold, we've got some funny and stupid posts and a mini Binfest developing between 2 mods and Beach Hut.
Anyway, with that razor? ever been tempted to fashion a seagull into your wife's nether's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here