Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is a distinct lack of "Entertainment" on NSC tonight!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I can't go out,i can't have sexual fun yet (going to the bathroom with the runs-alegededly just won't cut it),wifey is watching soaps and talking crap on the phone to friends.

Ok,got home safely,bills paid,i have a roof over my head,i have had a nice dinner, have a beer in hand and i find myself reading groundhog weather threads about snow again,but i want more.

Is NSC too serious?

Help!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We can play 'what interesting stats from 2012 can Bozza pull from the NSC database'.

What do you want?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can't go out,i can't have sexual fun yet (going to the bathroom with the runs-alegededly just won't cut it),wifey is watching soaps and talking crap on the phone to friends.

Ok,got home safely,bills paid,i have a roof over my head,i have had a nice dinner, have a beer in hand and i find myself reading groundhog weather threads about snow again,but i want more.

Is NSC too serious?

Help!

I think your wife is really lovely, and she is NOT talking crap to me!! ....Oh........

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We can play 'what interesting stats from 2012 can Bozza pull from the NSC database'.

What do you want?

Something like that would be good a slot perhaps from 0930 to 0945 name and shame perhaps i could be embarrassed too..

P s i do love this forum,but i feel what with the bad weather,we could have some fun..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Is NSC too serious?

Help!

Start a thread about God we haven't had one of them for a while.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think your wife is really lovely, and she is NOT talking crap to me!! ....Oh........

Hmm 2 reply's so far,both from "management"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just mentally preparing at what point I get a text saying the game is off tomorrow and how far I will have travelled.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here