Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There does not seem to have been much of a general sale of Season Tickets?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The commercial team want to sell 100% of the available season tickets, they want as few as possible match by match tickets available. There was a waiting list that came into effect after the existing STH had renewed, that is now done, so they are inviting anyone who was not on the list, who wasn't an existing holder, regardless of ticket buying history, to take the option of a season ticket. I guess this means people who may not have thought to get on the waiting list (I know my friend who is buying 2 tickets wasn't), people who have just made up their mind, perhaps even people who hadn't thought they could afford one.

I'd also add to this list, people who didn't realise they could get one. Perhaps not motivated enough to get onto the waiting list but, after seeing that they could get the ticket with zero effort, say what the hell and go for it.... <i>proper</i> JCL fans!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I suspect that the completion of the sale of ST's is imminent!

It was mentioned not long ago that somebody went on a tour of the stadium with Richard Hebbard and he said that they are now going to install the North West corner this summer. Does that mean that when the last few hundred tickets have been sold, another 1500 will go on sale? I would think that the NW corner would be a much sought after seat and might piss a few people of who have just bought elsewhere as there is nothing in the North Stand...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

It was mentioned not long ago that somebody went on a tour of the stadium with Richard Hebbard and he said that they are now going to install the North West corner this summer. Does that mean that when the last few hundred tickets have been sold, another 1500 will go on sale? I would think that the NW corner would be a much sought after seat and might piss a few people of who have just bought elsewhere as there is nothing in the North Stand...

no chance of the north west corner this year

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

If that NW corner were going ahead they would have started work on it by now.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I work shifts and didn't get a ST last season because I didn't know what I'd be able to get to. Turned out I got to 13 home games without taking any leave. This year I have bought 2. When the fixtures are announced I might be working on some, none or all of the match days, so monday afternoon will be spent working out what leave I need.

so having bought two, you can use one when you're working and the other when you're not......easy !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here