Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There are some cocky twats at Southampton

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Adkins says this as he'd look bad if he admitted we can't be caught, can hardly blame him for that. I see that a some of their fans have doubts about Gus's experience but given that Adkins was the physio before he inherited the manager's job at at Scunny he's hardly a veteran either.

Not much point in going on about it, let their deluded fans carry on thinking they're great and we should save our gloatfest for when we have finished the job.

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011
Ahhh, another thread about Saints on the Brighton forum. As comforting and reliable as your mums Sunday roast with all the trimmings!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Sample of comments from Saintsweb.....

If Peterborough and Saints continue their current form, if I was Brighton I would be bricking it.

This makes me laugh. Our current form of 21 points out of the last 24 is terrible isn't it?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ahhh, another thread about Saints on the Brighton forum. As comforting and reliable as your mums Sunday roast with all the trimmings!

Last season we were obsessed with Dirty L**ds, you'll probably be ditched next season - not sure who for yet though.
Could you answer my question about your allocation at Bmuff please?

sfc1976

Feb 5, 2011
Last season we were obsessed with Dirty L**ds, you'll probably be ditched next season - not sure who for yet though.

Fair enough mate, sorry, I know the every fact that I'm here to find the thread suggests hypocrisy of sorts. Came across this site a few months ago when someone on ours pointed out a thread about us, and there's more amusing non football stuff on here than ours - plus its free!!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Saints were only allocated 1300 as Bournemouth felt they could sell out.
They gave us extra TO sell out.

One comment made me laugh on there,

franiow, newport says...
8:36am Mon 14 Mar 11

Don't know why everyone gets their knickers in a twist about Adkins. He says a lot, but he's supportive of his own team and polite about the opposition. He usually takes dodgy reffing decisions on the chin. He's just about the least contentious manager out there.

"least contentious manager out there" really???

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Fair enough mate, sorry, I know the every fact that I'm here to find the thread suggests hypocrisy of sorts. Came across this site a few months ago when someone on ours pointed out a thread about us, and there's more amusing non football stuff on here than ours - plus its free!!

Out of interest what do you think of Adkins ?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
`Still a very long way to go - 36-points up for grabs - but one game at a time! Sheffield Wednesday next at home on SKY - let's show the division what we are capable of and send out a warning to all pretenders!`

Please Sheff Wed go there and let this chap eat his words.

Sad, isn't it.

No disrespect but you're not even serious rivals in this division, we're ten points ahead of you. Some Albion fans just seem to have a real inferiority complex.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I suspect there would be rather fewer if your manager could stop going on about us every time you win a game, as comforting and reliable as your mums Sunday roast with all etc and so on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Up to 22% think Saints will finish seventh or below. Keep it going!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Given Cortese's track record, Adkins probably fears getting the bullet the second he admits the title is beyond them..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here