Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There are NO Teams between us and the RELEGATION Zone

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I know, to make the playoffs we'd have to average 2 points a game from now on, if we hit that kind of form goal difference wouldn't matter, that's what I mean, because we'd be improving it every week.

2 points a game would give us 56 more points, which will take us to 75 points (76 points is what Southend achieved in the lowest play off spot last season)

1.5 points a game would give us 42 more points, which will take us to 61 points
(61 points is what Swindon achieved in 13th position last season)

1 point a game would give us 28 more points, which will take us to 47 points
(48 points is what Bournemouth got relegated with in the highest placed relegated slot last season)

1 point a game is what we are currently producing :(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The one good point is that it makes our Boxing Day fixture very important against Colchester, and traditionally we have a good crowd for Boxing Day games so perhaps everybody will get behind the team and coax a victory from them.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
It's pretty clear that either the players are not with Adams or they are too shit. Either way we are in trouble as Adams will NOT walk and will cost £300,000? to pay off, the loanees aren't good enough or they don't care enough about The Albion and as for the players on our books!!! It makes grim reading so we just have to hope the 3 clubs adrift stay there then its about a 1 in 4 as to whether we can escape, from what I've seen this season (6 games) I just don't see enough fighting spirit or quality in the side to make me confident.:(

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
from what I've seen this season (6 games) I just don't see enough fighting spirit or quality in the side to make me confident.:(

If we could bring in another player like Horton, Oatway, Carpenter, Paul Rogers then I feel sure that we would start to benefit and climb the table.

MA has in the past signed players and admitted that they were wrong like Darren Carr, David Cameron and that central defender who hade a shocker at Brentford ( cant remember his name) and haviing realised that he had made a mistake he soon got shot so all is not lost yet.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It does matter , we are heading one way which is a disaster for us. Try telling the 4,000 ST holders who have shelled out that it doesnt matter.
I'm telling you the club are losing fans big time. I know of 4 people who are simply not going again until things improve. Must be lots of people that feel similar to them. I know I do

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Unless something drastic happens then we are sleep walking into relegation at the moment. Drastic being, either Adams gets the players performing or he goes. Simple as that.

Why people still bang on about play off spots, as if we are in some kind of mid season bad run that will turn itself around in a week or so is beyond me. We have been poor all season and deserve to be where we are. Adams and the players must start to realise that we are relegation candidates and start to do something about it.

Adams has got until beginning of January to sort this out, otherwise he should walk.

Word!:clap:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It does matter , we are heading one way which is a disaster for us. Try telling the 4,000 ST holders who have shelled out that it doesnt matter.
I'm telling you the club are losing fans big time. I know of 4 people who are simply not going again until things improve. Must be lots of people that feel similar to them. I know I do

I imagine there's a lot of people who are like that. Equally there's probably a large number of casual fans who have no intention of going again until falmer is built.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It looks like the play off spots will not more poimnts this season than previous years, around 75. We need 56 points from 28 games so we need to become a tea, go enough to win the league ( 92 points from 46 games would normally win you the league ) just to get around 6th place.

A team that is the 20th best in the league need to become the best team in the league tio get into the play offs. We are on target to get 48-49 points and that will most seasons get you relegated. With drawing so many we are in a relegation dog fight as it stands.

I am ashamed and embarrassed at our crop of players. They I genuinely believe are one of the best 6 squads in the league but have performed UTTER GASH all season. I blame the players not Adams. Half of them are not fit to wear the shirt. Murray has championship aspirations but is labouring in a team 20th in Division 3. Forster talks a good game but have a look Nicky at the league table old son. Our midfielders are talneted but have been a disgrace to themselves and the club.

This team has no fighting spirit at all, they are not up for it, they are going through the motions. They are infact an embarrassment.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I am ashamed and embarrassed at our crop of players. They I genuinely believe are one of the best 6 squads in the league but have performed UTTER GASH all season. I blame the players not Adams. QUOTE]

Take a look at Spurs this season. UTTER GASH, players look hopeless, not fit to wear shirt etc. Change manager, those same players are no longer gash, no longer hopeless, proud of shirt.

WAKE UP!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Adams can only do so much. If the players can't give a feck we need to change the players not the manager.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Adams can only do so much.
Yeah, like picking players in their correct positions and not replacing our promising youth players with shit or has-been loan signings who couldn't give a f*** about the club.

You really do come across as a clown at times with your ridiculous Adams bias. If this had happened under Wilkins you'd have posted countless new threads about how he isn't up to the job.

Face it. Adams is a dinosaur and complete shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here