Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There are NO Teams between us and the RELEGATION Zone

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
with Colchester's win away at Northampton at the weekend, we sit depressingly 1 point above the relegation zone in 20th spot.

I know it has been a bad season so far, but I didnt realise how bad it was until I saw the league table this morning (forgetting League 1 fixtures went on at the weekend)

Surely the players can use this picture as inspiration to turn around our dismal record at Oldham. Come on lads, you are not all shit players, there must be something that embarrasses you about being that low down in the league, its not all the officials fault.

Relegation zone - f*** OFF U MESS!!!

Be inspired into some kind of response after 11 days without a match, otherwise we could well be in the relegation zone come the Christmas period, relying on YEOVIL to save us *BADTIMES*

Attachments

• League 1.jpg
    League 1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 451

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
In all honesty i didn't realise you lot were only a place off the relegation places, i had a deck at the Sunday rag and was pleasantly surprised! However there is still a long way to go and with the Xmas fixtures coming up you could find yourself challenging for a play off spot if you have a good Christmas!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
the fixtures dont look very encouraging either with oldham ,mk dons and tranmere before xmas

Doesn't anyone realise it doesn't matter where we are at the moment - it's the end of the season that counts - ANYONE - no thought not!!!!

What matters is how 'well' we are playing and most people would agree we deserve to be where we are and that's what is so worrying.

Can we get ourselves out of this mess is the BIG question as the last thing I'm concerned about at the moment is 'building a team for the Championship'. What we need to ensure is we don't get relegated and at the moment I have a funny feeling we will not get to 50 points this season which is only going to result in one thing......

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I like to look at it as 14 points from the play-offs, we need a good December to close that gap, we always do better against the good sides and with 10 days rest and recouperation I think we can have an excellent points return this month, setting us up for 2009 nicely.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Yeovil are away at Hartlepool on Saturday
Swindon are playing Carlisle
Orient are away at Northampton

Don't think anything will change this week.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Doesn't anyone realise it doesn't matter where we are at the moment - it's the end of the season that counts - ANYONE - no thought not!!!!

It doesnt matter where we are at the end in all reality. But if we want to be sucessful then we should be equalling or improving on last season, then you realise we are 18 points from automatic promotion, 14 points from the last play off spot (who we are playing next)

We should be up there near 30 points by now, but we are way off that

You cant suddenly appear at the top of the table at the end of the season having been 15th-20th all season, it doesnt work like that. You have to be there or there abouts for the majority of the season, but especially the later part. We are making that gap wider every week, and it has to be stopped!!!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Unless something drastic happens then we are sleep walking into relegation at the moment. Drastic being, either Adams gets the players performing or he goes. Simple as that.

Why people still bang on about play off spots, as if we are in some kind of mid season bad run that will turn itself around in a week or so is beyond me. We have been poor all season and deserve to be where we are. Adams and the players must start to realise that we are relegation candidates and start to do something about it.

Adams has got until beginning of January to sort this out, otherwise he should walk.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
15 points given the goal difference.

Oh to be in a position to worry about goal difference.
If we made up that amount of points are goal difference would have to have increased a lot too. Not that we will of course.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We have to make up 14 points, not get 14 points. Tough tough ask,
I know, to make the playoffs we'd have to average 2 points a game from now on, if we hit that kind of form goal difference wouldn't matter, that's what I mean, because we'd be improving it every week.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i didnt realise we had to be above 20th in december :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here