Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theory Test

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I took it about a year ago and passed. The theory isn't that bad, but you need to know your road signs especially and generally just do lots of practice questions, many of the questions are very similar. Practic the Hazard perception as well. To be quite honest, I think the hazard perception is a bit of a pisstake, I only just passed mine and I thought it went pretty well. Good luck, anyway.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
as an old bastard i never took the test! good luck with it mate, common sense and you will be fine

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I failed the Hazard Perception for the Motorbike test, passed the second time but then promptly drove head on into an oncoming car so 'it' was probably trying to tell me something anyway.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
anyone who fails that excuse for a "test" even once, is an utter mong and should not be allowed on the road. fact

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Practise the questions LOADS online until youve covered it all and then for the hazard part just click LOADS

edit : didnt realise youd already taken it!

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Congrats on the pass and g/l with the test. Personally I'd hate to do the test now after picking up so many bad habits. When I first did mine I put it into the wrong gear and went backwards :/ So I thought I f***ed it and thought I'd treat the test as a driving lesson shame to waste it like. Must of done OK as I ended up passing :) Again g/l with it and try and stay relaxed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here