Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theobald OUT.....................

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Maybe he needed to get away at half time?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
"I could have been 30 minutes late trying to find a space. What more am I expected to do?”

Same as every other car user in the city, go somewhere else and use that weird and rare invention, the mobile telephone to say you are going to be late :thud:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"This is being mischievous. You are in a hurry, rushing from place to place, it is a small car park and there are no parking spaces for councillors. "
"Every single space in the car park is a very short distance from the door"
"If I needed to move the car I would have come straight down"
"I could have been 30 minutes late trying to find a space. What more am I expected to do?”
blah blah bleat bleat

If any one of US had parked in a disabled space and got a ticket for it, would ANY ONE of those excuses actually stand up to scrutiny and sucessfully get the ticket overturned ?

Cock off Theobald, you hypocritical TIT.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

"This is being mischievous. You are in a hurry, rushing from place to place, it is a small car park and there are no parking spaces for councillors. "
"If I needed to move the car I would have come straight down"

He didn't really think that though, did he.

But, had a disabled person needed to park, they would have been miles away because he took the last available space.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Sorry disagree, this is exactly what the paper should be reporting,
Especially given his position.
One rule for them and one rule for us,
Should be sacked immediately.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
OMG is that twat still around typical of most local politicians inc Labour they think it gives them the right to flout the laws and by-laws they make they forget they are (debatable) still one of us who are part of the human race.

man is and always has been a dickhead

Geoffrey Theobald once asked me for advice on local bus timetables. For just a second or two, I thought that he had seen the light. But then he explained. "My wife has just taken on a new cleaner and she needs to be able to get from Whitehawk to Dyke Road Avenue. What can we tell her?"

Hmm ...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've done security down at Kings house and that parking space is not in view of the road, so i ask the question how did the argus photographer get into a private car park that is for staff and councillors only,which is acessed by council swipe card only.

Still shouldn't have parked it there though.

Sounds like somebody doesn't like him and has used their cameraphone to get revenge.

I was once asked to attend a meeting in Winchester with Councillor Theobald. The deal involved me driving him there. "In my car?" I asked. "Certainly not, he's an important councillor and your car is too small", I was told.

Which is how I came to be lent a top of the range Vauxhall Carlton for the day.

This was some years ago, of course, when a black one of those was DEAD POSH.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I've done security down at Kings house and that parking space is not in view of the road, so i ask the question how did the argus photographer get into a private car park that is for staff and councillors only,which is acessed by council swipe card only.

Still shouldn't have parked it there though.

To be fair the argus piece does say they 'obtained' a picture rather than took it. Everything else I agree, I worked in that building for 6 years, only a council employee or contractor with a swipe pass would have been able to get in that car park.

And I take my hat off to them for having the nuts to take the picture.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His father was a self important twat as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here