Northumberland
Any chance of a loan deal for Theo?

We know Arsene Wenger likes us...

:)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Didn't see the game, but Reo-Coker is a class act, future captain of England if I am not mistaken.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
So when Sven took Walcott to the world cup and we were heading for a penalty shoot out with Portugal WHY did he not put Walcott on with 20 minutes to go?

:jester: Erikson

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't know, it was as if Sven was saying that he knew how good Theo was by taking him to the World Cup, but when it came down to giving the young man a chance on the biggest stage he just bottled it.

wht do the ffs go on about Wenger spotting talent, everyone knew about Walcott, in fact Southampton "spotted" him.

Just that Arsenal can out bid most clubs in the world!!

The sam e goe for nearly everyone else. All ffs mangers watch the players, watch video's. But who can compete againgst the Arsenal's Chelsea's etc. I suppose Moringho spotted Joe Cole, Lampard etc

FFS

lc

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
great game

magic night out in Leverkusen, thought someone might have seen the flag though! we were two seagulls amongst 50 english in a almost full house of 20000, and we loved every minute

started with turning down the free german shirt at the turnstile and ended with us happily saying goodbye to everyone who left early, we were first in and almost last out!

theo was fast and impressive ... before he came on it was very TENSE but a red card and a GERMAN MISSED Penalty helped...our seven yellows and one red didnt! ...

overhead heating in the roof was a bonus

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
see you tube thread from silent bob i have finally spotted the flag(one of two), well past the final whistle, theos first goal being replayed beind beardsley in the last second of the clip behind the goal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here