Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Them St Pauls hippy protestors

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now usually I would say get them out... I used to go past them every day in Westminster and always wondered what they were doing there other than drawing dole and having a tent to live in, in the most expensive place to live in the land.

But in the past couple of days these 'tenties' have peaked a little of my interest at St Pauls. I'm no political heavyweight in any way, shape or form and never want to be to be honest, would probably end up in the loony bin.

But their general stance is against the banks greed, the soaring bonuses and the billions we have paid to bail them out. I am starting to feel sympathetic.

They now have one of the biggest organisations backing them in the Church of England who have a voice in the House of Lords. And they are squatting on CofE land! So long as this doesn't turn into full scale riots somewhere down the line, which seems to be the aim of the anarchists, EDL, pikeys, etc.. I am starting to support them and I never thought I would see the day when I did support a bunch of lazy, nose ringed, dole sponging scrotes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
go-ajax1nl.png
:moo:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh good grief... lock the thread please someone admin... I know I know little about the ins and outs of politics and banks but I feel embarrassed by replies now.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
praise be to allah! christians are backing the protesters...my bullshitometer is doing overtime!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good on you, I must admit when I saw the title and thread starter I was expecting a different tone to the thread (teach me for judging based on very little knowledge). I don't know about the Occupy London protest but the one in Melbourne is drawing a wide variety of people who agree with the cause.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Westminster Abbey does similar.

The Church of England isn't exactly a poverty stricken charity case itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here