NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If you want to get pissed then that's fine, but coming on here with the sole aim of boasting about it is all a bit childish. This is exaggerated by scattering in deliberate mis-spellings just in case we missed how pissed you were.

It reminds me of early adolescents boasting about their nights out with typical comments like "I drank 6 pints and 12 chasers, then had a kebab and threw up all the way home and spent the night hugging the toilet. Best evening I ever had."

Sounds like a great plan. I’ve read more nonsensical drivel from this boards “intellectuals” than some pissed up titferret.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've never been stinking pissed but smoked a few good reefers before posting on here. There was a thread about my blocked toilet and advice about what to do. Well, the Saturday afternoon I went to pick up some mind-blowing skunk from Tonbridge on the train. I tried out a pure joint of it and was hysterical reading some of the replies. God, there were people moving to a different carriage! This weed absolutely hummed and if a copper had got on I would have been done. That stuff kept me high for about six hours! I was in tears. :lolol: :smokin:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
"Stand up if you hate Hr..."

Don't recall that thread at all but that one line made me laugh out loud.....even funnier for me because I know DT and that is the sort of thing he would do.

Back to the original subject I quite regularly see the notification drop down with its little dot after a night on the sauce and don't recall what I posted the previous evening. Thankfully its never really been anything bad.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Don't recall that thread at all but that one line made me laugh out loud.....even funnier for me because I know DT and that is the sort of thing he would do.

Could you ask DT to do a follow up post 15 years on, ideally on this thread?

I've often wondered how his singing and chanting whilst standing on his desk went down in the office and with HR in particular. :lolol:

(Let's face it, we could probably all do with a laugh at the moment....)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here