Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The youth of today.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This is a quick question to the 'Older generation' of NSC.

What do you think about teenagers? Do you hate them at football and would rather some people that are older.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
They don't seem to know their place.

When I was growing up in the North Stand at The Goldstone I kept myself quiet and never tried to force my opinion on the older fans. This kind of respect seems to have disappeared and you get all the teenagers voicing their opinions left right & centre.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
They are a bit young these days

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
My daughter loves we are not regular due to money but she is hooked for life like um or not they are future support of the club

can you do that again in english please? hehe welcome to NSC bitch central.

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
honestly,i cringe and curse when i see some of our 16/17 year old fans but then just have to remember me and my mates were exactly the same 6/7 years back so no problem:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There was a gang of around 10 near us to left of the goal at Peterborough who were larging it to the locals with F@cking this and that etc and the C word. However what they did not realise was the stewards nearly made a move on them, probably for being younger but each to themselves and we should welcome all fans as the younger are the future.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fans are fans. As long as they are reasonably respectful of and tolerant towards the people around them age is irrelevant

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Well im 16 and have no problems at all with anybody home or away but when it gets on here people seem to think that because your younger you are wrong or dont know what your saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here