Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Yob Culture

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
How should the teenage yob and tearaway culture be rectified.

I think we should bring back corporal Punishemnt for people aged over 16 (at school, would give a negative effect).

:clap:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Northstander said:
How should the teenage yob and tearaway culture be rectified.

I think we should bring back corporal Punishemnt for people aged over 16 (at school, would give a negative effect).

Natioanl Service that will sort the little shits out. Good parenting is all that`s required.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
shoot them and then their parents so the cn uts cant breed anymore anti social scum...........

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Re: Re: The Yob Culture

Croydonbloke said:
Natioanl Service that will sort the little shits out. Good parenting is all that`s required.

Oh God noooooooooo.....I've got to agree with a Palace Fan !!!!!!

Bring back National Service. Or at the very least, make it available to the courts as an option for persistant offenders.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Have you ever got hold of one of the little baseball cap wearing idiots? I got hold of 3 that were trying to get in to my Mums old peoples home.
To cut a long story short, I banged their heads together, told them I knew where they lived & if I even heard they'd been around again, I'd be around their house to kick their Dads arses up & down the street.
What was their reaction?
You can't touch us, we'll tell the police!

Sadly, they're probably right, but I took my chances & a year later they haven't been back.

They only understand one language. :angry:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Its all down to the state of the music the kids listen too. They need a punk revoloution a la 1976 - chanel their energies into rebellion against Will Young etc.

Walk like the Clash, sing like the supremes

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Its got nothing to do with music, when I was younger I respected people older than me. (thats is a start). If I went out it was on me bike up Lancing manor or up the Woods, or playin Football!!

Now, lets go and nick a car!!

Now they are just cocky, mouthy brain dead Pikey twats!!

I personally think it is since we are being told not to "Spank" our kids or you can't do this or that as a parent!!

A joke!! When and if I have kids, they will br brought up how I was, strictly and fairly being taught to respect your elders.

:angry:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: The Yob Culture

Croydonbloke said:

I agree on the parenting. Too many parents do not take their responsibilty seriously!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Make them walk around in a pink fluffy leotard and fluffy deely-boppers for 10 years....that would make them think twice before committing any offence . If they broke that rule, i'd kneecap the fuckers.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The Northstander said:

Why not at school? The teachers are powerless to control some kids.

Clarke Quay

Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire
I'm unfortunate enough to work in Portsmouth..don't live there thank God!!

Baseball-capped moronic chavs everywhere I look.

Anyone who claims to be hold liberal views, come to Portsmouth and see your beliefs put to the test!!

Firing squads come to mind.

You should know how lucky you are in Brighton.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Clarke Quay said:
I'm unfortunate enough to work in Portsmouth..don't live there thank God!!

Baseball-capped moronic chavs everywhere I look.

Anyone who claims to be hold liberal views, come to Portsmouth and see your beliefs put to the test!!

Firing squads come to mind.

You should know how lucky you are in Brighton.

Portsmouth has always been bad. My Dad was in the Navy and got a married hirering for my Mum to move up from Brighton. We only lived there for a year before returning to Brighton.
On my way to school two boys got hold of my coat, lit a match and said if I didn't bring money to school for them the next day they would burn me.
I was 7 at the time.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Yorkie said:
Portsmouth has always been bad. My Dad was in the Navy and got a married hirering for my Mum to move up from Brighton. We only lived there for a year before returning to Brighton.
On my way to school two boys got hold of my coat, lit a match and said if I didn't bring money to school for them the next day they would burn me.
I was 7 at the time.

Nasty! What did you do?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Yorkie said:
I was 7 at the time.
Shit.........that's bad!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Re: The Yob Culture

Buzza said:
I agree on the parenting. Too many parents do not take their responsibilty seriously!

Absolutely there should be more parent imprisoned for not accepting the responsibility of their kids not being at school.

That would change people's minds.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't think the army would want them either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here