Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Xmas Eve happy birthday thread

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I think there are a few of us celebrating our birthdays today? I'm one, and I know Basil Fawlty is another. I've got a feeling ROSM's birthday is today too..

So for everyone who shares my birthday, happy birthday and have yourselves a great day whatever you are doing

:birthday::dance::dance::mexican::drunk::cheers:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Happy Birthday, young lady. Sadly, I can't make your birthday bash but hope that your other half gets you something nice and non-Lucy Porter related!

Have a peaceful Xmas and hope the job is going well, too

xx

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I think there are a few of us celebrating our birthdays today? I'm one, and I know Basil Fawlty is another. I've got a feeling ROSM's birthday is today too..

So for everyone who shares my birthday, happy birthday and have yourselves a great day whatever you are doing

:birthday::dance::dance::mexican::drunk::cheers:

Attention whore! :p

Have a lovely day. Like Buzzer, I cannae make your bash either, but hope it's fun! Did Bill get you a Lucy Porter calender?

Happy Birthday to all you other celebrants too x

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Just for YOU

Happy birthday to you all and to Jesus, althougth I'm not sure he posts on here.

And if you want to know why you will no longer be getting those tasteful pink birthday cakes and the pretty candles, we all know who to blame, don't we.

Oh yes we do.

Name and shame.

B***A the birthday cake nicker :rant:

Happy birthday to you all and to Jesus, althougth I'm not sure he posts on here.

And if you want to know why you will no longer be getting those tasteful pink birthday cakes and the pretty candles, we all know who to blame, don't we.

Oh yes we do.

Name and shame.

B***A the birthday cake nicker :rant:

**memo to self**

Read thread titles, especially dates, more carefully.

It's the sun :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here