Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The X Factor Final

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
you lot who think joe is a dead cert, just remember rhydian a few years back!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Glad it's them two. Stacey was a terrible singer and a thoroughly annoying person. People saying lots of things are not necessarily saying anything of worth, and to pick apart the elements of her ragbag train of thoughts to find anything of meaning wasn't really worth it ever.
I'd go for the little gay one. He's built for musicals and good luck to him.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Glad it's them two. Stacey was a terrible singer and a thoroughly annoying person. People saying lots of things are not necessarily saying anything of worth, and to pick apart the elements of her ragbag train of thoughts to find anything of meaning wasn't really worth it ever.

you are taking the piss? surley?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
you are taking the piss? surley?

Nope. I honestly thought she couldn't hold more than one note, incessantly characterlessly off-key. She was always bathed in backing singing to cover her general flaws too.

Olly is no better really, but at least puts on a little bit of a show.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Joe's not gay - just a bit of a mummy's boy I reckon.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
With Robbie and George on the same programme, the green room must have had more powder that Barbara Cartland's boudoir.

And was it my imagination but was George just a little bit unsupportive of his act if you compare Buble and Willoiams who both bigged up their partner whilst George just bigged up himself.

Mind you as he probably sang to Joe's mum afterwards 'please let your son go down on me!'

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Does anyone know if Willoughby takes it up the wrong'un?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
For gods sake dont vote for that cheesey, simpering micheal ball wannabe. The way all 4 judges have arselicked him, telling the public he should win makes a mockery of the "vote for your favourite" format....... plus he's a geordie which is good enough reason to wish him to fail. "Dont stop believing" A geordie anthem? those northen twats have nothing left to believe in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here